Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting my journey from AAA cup

Congratulations on your progress, honey vanilla! Ajah!

(02-06-2014, 02:25 PM)Koko Wrote:  Congratulations on your progress, honey vanilla! Ajah!

Thank you Koko! Ajah Ajah to you too!

Ahh that bra is so cute! You don't look like an AAA. I have a friend who is that size and she only has nipples and you very clearly have boobs!

Still I have no change in measurement. It's kinda discouraging.. I think there's change in the pictures and I can feel it's a little bit plumpier on the bottom when I grab. Rim marks are getting darker and they disturb me to notice the growth. I am afraid if the marks will not dissappear sometime.

I started applying Volufiline twice a day, 2 or 3 drops on each breast. It's 100% volufiline without any other additive. It's oily. Some people claims skin trouble but I have no problem so far. It's only been 3 days. Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(16-06-2014, 01:13 PM)echapman Wrote:  Ahh that bra is so cute! You don't look like an AAA. I have a friend who is that size and she only has nipples and you very clearly have boobs!

I thought mine must be AAA because they fill only about 1/3 of my A cup bra.. Blush I feel better, Thank you Echapman!

No you definitely look like an A cup to me and you have quite a bit of breast tissue already which I think means you'll be good to grow! You aren't even that much smaller than my starting photos and I was an A. I think tissue has a lot to do with how bras fit us... yours is more evenly distributed. I am very "bottom-heavy", so while I can completely fill a B cup at the bottoms it's really hard for me to achieve cleavage and keep it! I think if yours grew they would look a lot like one of my "dream boob" photos. Lucky you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon