Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Birth Control Options!! HELP PLEASE

I am going to be getting birth control soon. I am currently on UB, along with it I take Collagen, Hyrolaunic Acid, Kelp, Green Coffee bean+Garcinia Cambogia, and my multi vitamin pills. What is the best option for birth control? Im am looking into getting the implanted birth control that they put in your arm. It's called Implanon, which prevents me from getting pregnant for 3 years (I have a toddler and twins so I dont need anymore kids right now!!)

Any advice would be appreciated !!

(03-04-2014, 01:13 AM)SpanishFly Wrote:  I am going to be getting birth control soon. I am currently on UB, along with it I take Collagen, Hyrolaunic Acid, Kelp, Green Coffee bean+Garcinia Cambogia, and my multi vitamin pills. What is the best option for birth control? Im am looking into getting the implanted birth control that they put in your arm. It's called Implanon, which prevents me from getting pregnant for 3 years (I have a toddler and twins so I dont need anymore kids right now!!)

Are you hoping the hormones will help your NBE or just not interfere with your plan? I had the non-hormonal IUD before and it must be awesome for those who it suits ! (no hormones, only have to have it replaced every 10 years etc). Unfortunately for me I'm quite tiny and the smallest size was too big, leading me to be constantly in pain Sad

(03-04-2014, 01:16 AM)isobasic Wrote:  
(03-04-2014, 01:13 AM)SpanishFly Wrote:  I am going to be getting birth control soon. I am currently on UB, along with it I take Collagen, Hyrolaunic Acid, Kelp, Green Coffee bean+Garcinia Cambogia, and my multi vitamin pills. What is the best option for birth control? Im am looking into getting the implanted birth control that they put in your arm. It's called Implanon, which prevents me from getting pregnant for 3 years (I have a toddler and twins so I dont need anymore kids right now!!)

Are you hoping the hormones will help your NBE or just not interfere with your plan? I had the non-hormonal IUD before and it must be awesome for those who it suits ! (no hormones, only have to have it replaced every 10 years etc). Unfortunately for me I'm quite tiny and the smallest size was too big, leading me to be constantly in pain Sad

I want to know if it will interfere with my program

(03-04-2014, 10:06 PM)SpanishFly Wrote:  
(03-04-2014, 01:16 AM)isobasic Wrote:  

Well I think implanon has a progestin only? I think there are a few people here who've used progestin birth control (depo provera & progestin only bcp) with PM and not had a problem, in fact Bonita seems to have very good growth from it. I'm wary using phytoestrogens with my combined pill, though, because I heard that raising your oestrogen could make you ovulate and get you pregnant :S

(03-04-2014, 10:12 PM)isobasic Wrote:  
(03-04-2014, 01:16 AM)isobasic Wrote:  [quote='SpanishFly' pid='108113' dateline='1396484019']
I am going to be getting birth control soon. I am currently on UB, along with it I take Collagen, Hyrolaunic Acid, Kelp, Green Coffee bean+Garcinia Cambogia, and my multi vitamin pills. What is the best option for birth control? Im am looking into getting the implanted birth control that they put in your arm. It's called Implanon, which prevents me from getting pregnant for 3 years (I have a toddler and twins so I dont need anymore kids right now!!)

Well I think implanon has a progestin only? I think there are a few people here who've used progestin birth control (depo provera & progestin only bcp) with PM and not had a problem, in fact Bonita seems to have very good growth from it. I'm wary using phytoestrogens with my combined pill, though, because I heard that raising your oestrogen could make you ovulate and get you pregnant :S
[/quoteI don't see any phytoestrogens anyway in your plan though so you should be fine -what's garcinia cambogia though?

(03-04-2014, 10:14 PM)isobasic Wrote:  
(03-04-2014, 01:16 AM)isobasic Wrote:  [quote='SpanishFly' pid='108113' dateline='1396484019']

[/quoteI don't see any phytoestrogens anyway in your plan though so you should be fine -what's garcinia cambogia though?

So do you think its ok with UB?

(05-04-2014, 12:16 AM)SpanishFly Wrote:  
(03-04-2014, 10:14 PM)isobasic Wrote:  

So do you think its ok with UB?

Does that have bovine ovary?

I had the implant it made me really ill i was constantly bloated with aching breasts intense period like cramps and backache everyday it made me very paranoid too and I had only had it a month before I needed it taken out 3 doctors digging in my arm for an hour not fun. I personally prefer not to use hormone birth control it can be dangerous to your body synthetic hormones are risky there's the copper IUD that's non hormonal I would try that if I ever got BC again.

Yeah bovine ovary shouldn't be used with birth control i think.

Yh I didn't have any problems with depo provera but I was on it for over 5 years its not recommended to stay on it too long.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon