Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Birth Control Options!! HELP PLEASE

I use to use UB and was on birth control. At one time I was on the ring with taking UB and another time was on the pill (tri-cyclen) and I had no issues. Good luck

(08-04-2014, 12:42 AM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  I use to use UB and was on birth control. At one time I was on the ring with taking UB and another time was on the pill (tri-cyclen) and I had no issues. Good luck

Oh yeah, that makes sense. If your on progestin-only birth control (ring , implant, depo shot or pill), or on a triphasic pill (different amounts of hormones in each pill) you should be ok. on monophasic pill that works by keeping your levels stable I'd avoid.

(08-04-2014, 12:42 AM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  I use to use UB and was on birth control. At one time I was on the ring with taking UB and another time was on the pill (tri-cyclen) and I had no issues. Good luck

What would you recomment would be the best birth control while on UB? (besides the pill)

(08-04-2014, 12:50 AM)isobasic Wrote:  

Oh yeah, that makes sense. If your on progestin-only birth control (ring , implant, depo shot or pill), or on a triphasic pill (different amounts of hormones in each pill) you should be ok. on monophasic pill that works by keeping your levels stable I'd avoid.

Well, might drop my bcp just to take BO. I think It will really help me. I am on the regular monophasic aviane so this is a no go as of right now.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon