Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My stats

Rainbow 

Mid 20's

Above: 33" give or take

Bust: 37"

Under: 29/30"

I weigh about 125, and I'm on the shorter side of 5ft.

Muscle rub daily, followed by FSO

1 tablespoon of FSO as well

3000mcg of EPO

1 prenatal vitamin

I was on Birth Control pills before, and would only get up to 36.5", but now that I've gotten off the pills my butt seems to have grown at least 3 inches and my bust has grown half an inch.

My short term goal is 40", and to become more toned.

Welcome Bette!

So what are the parts of your body you want more toned? What kind of exercises do you do in order to achieve it?

Welcome! You have a great starting point.

(06-04-2014, 11:58 AM)DianaSaturna Wrote:  Welcome Bette!

So what are the parts of your body you want more toned? What kind of exercises do you do in order to achieve it?

My tummy for sure, I have a really short torso (my rib cage ends like 3-4 inches from my hip bones) so I want to tone that up. I had a 25 inch waist in high school so I know it is attainable for me.

Maybe tone up my tush, but my tummy is my main goal.

I like dancing, so I want to do more dancing and kickboxing videos. It's too hot where I live to go outside and exercise most of the day.

-Bette

So today I started up on MSM.

I'm taking 3000mcg of CVS brand MSM, due to this thread here.

Update on measurements:
Bust is still 37" right on the line between 94/95 cm
Upper Bust: 33/34" 83 cm
Under bust is still around 29/30", 79cm

My nipples also look like Tanner stage 4, and the tissue surrounded them seem to be protruding more than usual, giving a really strange side view.

-Bette

quick edit: Today I woke up with very sensitive nipples. Could be the FSO or EPO?

Hey Bette, I would start with 1,000 mg of MSM and work your way up to 3,000. You'll adjust to it more easily that way.

I've used it off and on for years, no issues with it at all.

I still have tender nipples and my breasts feel tingly, with a little bit of itchiness.

I'll do measurements once I can find my tape measure.

-Bette

So today I took my measurements!

Bust: a little over 37", I'm in into 95 cms now.

over: Almost hitting 84 cms.

Under: same.

So far so good!

Nipples are still tender, my breasts still have veins showing. I think I'm getting more side crease, the shadow looks thicker.

-Bette

Last night I did the Lymphatic breast massage Frenchie linked in the massage forum.

I had an instant gain of one cm, and about 2 hours later I did another measurement. My breasts had swelled up to a full 38" at that point, giving me one full inch of swelling.

I measured this morning when I woke up expecting my swelling to go away, only to see that I gained another half inch of swelling, putting me at 38.5" inches (98 cm), with a total of 1.5 inches of swelling!!

I am in complete shock, but also delighted. I wonder if this has to do with the MSM and EPO I am taking? I'm going to use muscle rub and massage to see if I can get more swelling.

I never swelled with my use of NB! I think I finally found what works for me!

Thank you FrenchieMom!

-Bette

You are extremely fortunate! That's amazing! I think the techniques in that video are going to become a new forum favorite.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon