Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Guide to Herbs/Noogleberry/Massage/Topicals/Detoxing

(21-04-2017, 06:13 AM)Ellac Wrote:  
(21-04-2017, 05:54 AM)Loto Wrote:  
(21-04-2017, 05:49 AM)Ellac Wrote:  
(21-04-2017, 03:24 AM)Loto Wrote:  
(14-12-2016, 11:08 PM)Thematrix Wrote:  mejor. Hilo. Nunca. Gracias por este Ella!

Convenido.

Ella, por favor, no me importa el repost,  Rolleyes esta es una información impresionante, me gusta encontrar joyas como este hilo en nuestros archivos.

Oh, esto fue pre hilo nbe no a base de hierbas. Creo que una gran cantidad de información es la misma que enSmile

Lol ... antes o después, no importa, sigue siendo OG (Original Gangster).  Smile

lol gracias G!

Hello, the cream that you recommend with volufiline, really serves to increase the breasts ?, thanks for all the thread, that I will study carefully, a greeting from Spain !.

I've been taking fenugreek and SP for almost a month now, my fenugreek is about finished and I was considering just changing it up and trying EPO or PM or BO instead. But after reading this should I just re-order fenugreek and take it for the full 3  months and then do detox? Or can I detox now and start something new?

Sorry, double post.

(28-06-2017, 02:11 PM)tinydear Wrote:  I've been taking fenugreek and SP for almost a month now, my fenugreek is about finished and I was considering just changing it up and trying EPO or PM or BO instead. But after reading this should I just re-order fenugreek and take it for the full 3  months and then do detox? Or can I detox now and start something new?

Hi Tinydear.
I wrote this post a LONG time ago. And since then experienced and learned alot more about herbs and the implications of using them.
With that said I wouldnt encourage anyone to use herbals unless under guidance of a herbalist, doctor etc and to always get a hormone test before attempting to use herbs. Using fengugreek and goats rue together lowered my blood pressure and put me in hospital so these things arent to be messed with. Raise one hormone, lower another, its a delicate balance.
My thoughts on NBE have changed alot in recent years esp seeing soo many come and go on this forum. 
I wish you luck on your journey.

(28-06-2017, 07:56 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
(28-06-2017, 02:11 PM)tinydear Wrote:  I've been taking fenugreek and SP for almost a month now, my fenugreek is about finished and I was considering just changing it up and trying EPO or PM or BO instead. But after reading this should I just re-order fenugreek and take it for the full 3  months and then do detox? Or can I detox now and start something new?

Hi Tinydear.
I wrote this post a LONG time ago. And since then experienced and learned alot more about herbs and the implications of using them.
With that said I wouldnt encourage anyone to use herbals unless under guidance of a herbalist, doctor etc and to always get a hormone test before attempting to use herbs. Using fengugreek and goats rue together lowered my blood pressure and put me in hospital so these things arent to be messed with. Raise one hormone, lower another, its a delicate balance.
My thoughts on NBE have changed alot in recent years esp seeing soo many come and go on this forum. 

Oh gosh that's scary. Should I stick to just massage then? Ppl have suggested pumping but it isn't in my budget and it's kind of embarrassing since my husband doesn't really know I'm doing this lol.

(29-06-2017, 01:57 PM)tinydear Wrote:  
(28-06-2017, 07:56 PM)EllaC Wrote:  

Hi Tinydear.

Oh gosh that's scary. Should I stick to just massage then? Ppl have suggested pumping but it isn't in my budget and it's kind of embarrassing since my husband doesn't really know I'm doing this lol.

Hi.
Yeh i completely understand. I have a noogle myself but rarely have time to use it!
Im not against herbs but one thing i know.. We are all here (most of anyway) for some biological reason we arent as developed as some others around us (like me) and Ive learned over the years and even learning from new members how alot of us have adrenal, thyroid, hormone imbalances etc and how some of these herbs we dont even realise can throw some of these out of balance FURTHER or even create more inbalances. So by all means if you consulted with someone who can test you and advise correct herbs, dosages etc then they can really help! Smile 

But yeh I'd peruse through the massage threads, keep your circulation up and good and eat foods that are good for hormones and give it three months you might do really well like alot of girls here have.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon