Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Are hormone tests necessary?

I've been on my NBE journey for at least a year or more now. I've had quite a bit of difficulty in finding herbs/products that don't cause weird side effects (headaches, dizziness). To date, I've used Bust Boom, Booby Stacked, and Nature Day products and have had the same side effects with all three.

I'm currently using Breast Advance cream (with progesterone as an ingredient), FSO once daily, and drinking fennel/green tea once daily. So far, I've been using the cream daily for a month and nothing weird - hooray! The FSO and fennel I've been taking for about a week or two and nothing weird - hooray!

Question: Could I be estrogen dominant based on what I experienced with the first products I used? I haven't had any pains or tenderness in my breasts, so I can't really tell if anything is working or not. Of course, patience isn't my virtue...but I'm willing to wait if this looks promising. I will get a hormone test if it'll help my chances! Shy

link to my picture page: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20099

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon