Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Expired UB and GLC Pills

I read somewhere on this forum where someone was taking their expired Ultra Breast pills and they said it seems to be working. I have 2 bottles of expired Ultra Breast pills (1 opened but still full, 1 unopened) and 2 bottles (unopened) of the Girls Love Curves bottle. All these bottle expired last year 2013. I didn't realized they have expired because I kept them in a box and stopped NBE so didn't touch them.

If anyone wants them let me know. You pay shipping that's all!

Otherwise I will throw them out. I didn't want to throw them out just yet because if they could be of use to someone I would like to give them away since I read here that people were taking expired pills.

***And at least I'm being truthful! I know some people sold expired pills on here by taking the label off the bottle and saying they just didn't want their spouse or family members to know what the bottles were. ***

Thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Violetulip, do you still have those bottles?

(11-04-2014, 05:07 AM)violetulip Wrote:  I read somewhere on this forum where someone was taking their expired Ultra Breast pills and they said it seems to be working. I have 2 bottles of expired Ultra Breast pills (1 opened but still full, 1 unopened) and 2 bottles (unopened) of the Girls Love Curves bottle. All these bottle expired last year 2013. I didn't realized they have expired because I kept them in a box and stopped NBE so didn't touch them.

Otherwise I will throw them out. I didn't want to throw them out just yet because if they could be of use to someone I would like to give them away since I read here that people were taking expired pills.

***And at least I'm being truthful! I know some people sold expired pills on here by taking the label off the bottle and saying they just didn't want their spouse or family members to know what the bottles were. ***

Thanks!

SOLD

(29-05-2014, 01:33 PM)Rathnar Wrote:  Hi Violetulip, do you still have those bottles?

(11-04-2014, 05:07 AM)violetulip Wrote:  I read somewhere on this forum where someone was taking their expired Ultra Breast pills and they said it seems to be working. I have 2 bottles of expired Ultra Breast pills (1 opened but still full, 1 unopened) and 2 bottles (unopened) of the Girls Love Curves bottle. All these bottle expired last year 2013. I didn't realized they have expired because I kept them in a box and stopped NBE so didn't touch them.

Thanks!

Sorry, don't have them anymore. They're sold.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon