Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM cream

I take Fenugreek and Saw Palmetto internally. I massage with fennel. Could I get results from using a PM cream instead of fennel? Would it still cause me to stall since I'm taking fenugreek internally?

I have gotten some results, it might just be swelling, haven't taken time off yet so Im not sure if it's permanent, but I am wondering how to tweak my routine so I can get optimal results.

(07-01-2010, 06:22 AM)PrincessLyn Wrote:  I take Fenugreek and Saw Palmetto internally. I massage with fennel. Could I get results from using a PM cream instead of fennel? Would it still cause me to stall since I'm taking fenugreek internally?

I have gotten some results, it might just be swelling, haven't taken time off yet so Im not sure if it's permanent, but I am wondering how to tweak my routine so I can get optimal results.

PM cream definitely won't hurt, since it is not being ingested. I think you could really use both creams together, or wait use one later. Let you supply of fennel cream run out (or when it is running out) and have PM cream waiting in the wings.

Any results you get from either cream separately would most likely just add on what you've already gain, while you are still taking fenugreek and saw palmetto.

REALLY? Thanks, I know PM is strong and a lot of women have benefited from using it, but I don't want to switch what I ingest because it hasn't caused my cycle to get all crazy. I'll have to see which PM cream would be a good buy, there's a bunch on e-bay that aren't pocket breakers, but I want to use something others have tried and had results from instead of using 1 I know nothing about.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon