Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Permanent Damage? Please help!

I am panicking right now. How can you tell if the breast tissue is permanently damaged by pumping? I started to notice the white rim marks around my breasts about a month or so ago. I wasn't sure at the time if they were the result of pumping or not since at one point I had used tumeric powder to lighten my nipples. I initially thought the silicone rims had absorbed the tumeric powder, resulting in the white rims around my breasts. Upon further research, I'm afraid they are permanent indentations. I have since stopped pumping for two days now and the indentation markings are still visible. You can clearly see the ring marks around my breasts. Plus my breasts are now a darker hue than the rest of my body. I had been struggling to keep the cups on so I would pump until they were tight enough to stay on. I never pumped until my breasts turned purple. Sometimes my breasts would turn a little red, sometimes there would be no color change at all. Please help. Have I damaged myself permanently? Can this be reversible? And how long does it take to recover from this? What can be done to reverse this permanent indentation? I am so worried that I have damaged my breasts beyond repair.

I don't think that you've damaged them permanently. It's just a sign that you have very sensitive skin. I have rim marks too that fade away during long hours. And yes when I overpump my breast skin becomes darker than the other body. But I think it'll go away anyway. So don't panic.
Yes it's not beautiful but the whole process of pumping isn't nice at all so I got used to it and try never to overpump. [/align]

Id email lucy at noogleberry and or ask in the noogleberry forum as somebody is bound to have experienced it also.
Sometimes breasts and surrounding tissue is more sensitive in my opinion. Ie one day not long after noogling I ended up with a big long silver stretchmark so I panicked like you too and swore never to use it again. But after a day or two It just dissapered. Also two days ago I used a bandaid over my nipples to stop them stretching while noogling and its still red where I peeled the tape off 48 hours later.
Hope this helps. And be cautious of the old noogleberry, this is why I always have my back up against it..

When I was noogling hours and hours at a time, I got these dark rings around my breasts that never seemed to completely fade. Once I started pumping more lightly and with more breaks, they just disappeared over time. Unless you're noticing actual indentations, I wouldn't worry too much. Give it a while and see if it goes away.

(12-04-2014, 08:43 AM)Lililil Wrote:  I don't think that you've damaged them permanently. It's just a sign that you have very sensitive skin. I have rim marks too that fade away during long hours. And yes when I overpump my breast skin becomes darker than the other body. But I think it'll go away anyway. So don't panic.
Yes it's not beautiful but the whole process of pumping isn't nice at all so I got used to it and try never to overpump. [/align]

I'll try to be hopeful. It's been three days of no pumping and the ring marks are still there. I'll keep massaging in the meantime. Thanks.

(12-04-2014, 06:09 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Id email lucy at noogleberry and or ask in the noogleberry forum as somebody is bound to have experienced it also.
Sometimes breasts and surrounding tissue is more sensitive in my opinion. Ie one day not long after noogling I ended up with a big long silver stretchmark so I panicked like you too and swore never to use it again. But after a day or two It just dissapered. Also two days ago I used a bandaid over my nipples to stop them stretching while noogling and its still red where I peeled the tape off 48 hours later.
Hope this helps. And be cautious of the old noogleberry, this is why I always have my back up against it..

I'll email Lucy. Thank you for the suggestion. I was just hoping the ring marks were due to the tumeric that I was using, but nope.

(12-04-2014, 08:17 PM)prettylily Wrote:  When I was noogling hours and hours at a time, I got these dark rings around my breasts that never seemed to completely fade. Once I started pumping more lightly and with more breaks, they just disappeared over time. Unless you're noticing actual indentations, I wouldn't worry too much. Give it a while and see if it goes away.

I don't believe they are indentations. I can't feel them, but I can definitely see them. When I got the red ring marks, they would go away within hours. These are white ring marks and it's been days. I feel like I'm losing progress, too, because I'm not pumping, hoping to see the ring marks go away. How long did it take yours to go away? Are we talking about days or weeks?

I know it's frustrating to lose NB progress, but I would hold off on any more pumping until your pigment returns. If you've damaged your melanocytes (pigment-producing cells in your skin) then you need to allow them to heal, which depending on how severe, can take weeks or months, but may just take a few more days. You can also see a dermatologist for help if it's not getting better. Whatever you do, I would not use any steroid cream. Good luck!

I would say I took mine weeks to disappear completely.

(13-04-2014, 07:11 AM)Bubbly Wrote:  I know it's frustrating to lose NB progress, but I would hold off on any more pumping until your pigment returns. If you've damaged your melanocytes (pigment-producing cells in your skin) then you need to allow them to heal, which depending on how severe, can take weeks or months, but may just take a few more days. You can also see a dermatologist for help if it's not getting better. Whatever you do, I would not use any steroid cream. Good luck!

Thank you so much for mentioning melanocytes. I feel at ease now. Apparently these cells do not die. They will heal or be replaced, but could take up to months. Of course if there's an underlying condition causing the depigmentation then they won't heal or reproduce. I'm going to stop pumping for a few more days and keep assessing the situation. I might get a larger size to continue pumping so that the cells that my regular domes affected can continue to heal.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon