Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newcomer from France ^_^

Shocked 

Hi everyone Smile

I am a 22 years old girl living in France , and I couldn't be happier to come across this amazing forum and I can't wait to hear you advices !!!

so my bra size is 34B and I am really hoping to become a full C cup , but I have several problems :
1) I don't want to get breast implants .
2) I am suffering from PCOS ( discovered 3 years ago ) .
3) I am under birth control pills ( oestro-progestative ) ( Éthinylestradiol = 30 μg / Lévonorgestre = 150 μg ).

I have talked briefly with my gynecologist about natural breast enlargement , she prefers not using pills . So I guess I am gonna have to find a way to grow my breast by massage and creams ! .

when I was 15 years old I used a hormonal cream for 3 months and I did grew a little and I didn't lose the growth at the end ! So I am gonna be positive that it's going to work out this time if commit longer .

my objective is to become a full C cup , I am ready to commit for a year ( or longer if I see results ) , but I don't want to loose tho growth after !

based on your experiences , I would really appreciate it if you give me you opinion , and if you recommend me products that really works Smile

thanks a lot Smile can't wait to hear from you Wink and I am ready to answer any questions !

Ps: my mom is a natural D cup , but unfortunately I didn't grow like her !

Welcome to the forum!! :-)
Yeah, you can't really count on what's in your mom's bra as something you'll eventually get. I'm thinking that it's partly the genes in your dad's side, too. Did his sisters have big ones, too? If not, that COULD be why you don't!
I'd ask your gyno if taking PM would be okay. It's not drugs, per se, it's herbal. I'd bet that when she said no pills, she meant the kind made from chemicals, not the herbal stuff. Otherwise, Noogleberry seems to working wonders. Try that.
Oh! and, it's suggested that you post pictures of your present starting point so you can refer back to them later and see how much you've grown. That's completely up to you.
Good luck and happy growing!! Take care!!

(13-04-2014, 10:14 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Welcome to the forum!! :-)
Yeah, you can't really count on what's in your mom's bra as something you'll eventually get. I'm thinking that it's partly the genes in your dad's side, too. Did his sisters have big ones, too? If not, that COULD be why you don't!
I'd ask your gyno if taking PM would be okay. It's not drugs, per se, it's herbal. I'd bet that when she said no pills, she meant the kind made from chemicals, not the herbal stuff. Otherwise, Noogleberry seems to working wonders. Try that.
Oh! and, it's suggested that you post pictures of your present starting point so you can refer back to them later and see how much you've grown. That's completely up to you.
Good luck and happy growing!! Take care!!

oh thanks hun for your answer Smile
ya I did ask for PM and BO , she said not pills ( as long as it is cream and locally used on the breast , very little will get to my blood system ) because she wants my ovaries to literally stop working for the moment because of my condition ( and apparently anything going to my blood system is going to disturb her treatment )

just saw that a plastic surgeon started doing lipo breast augmentation , maybe I should go see him too !

girls if you have any suggestions abut creams that I can use along with massage I will be more than glad to hear from you !

I just wanted to say welcome! I personally don't think herbs are necessary and you can get growth with the right diet and massage. You'll do just fine at NBE without the herbs!

Yeah, I'd suppose lipo-transferal would be good, after all, that's exactly what scooping is, you're causing the fat in one part of the body to move up to your tits. But, although doing it yourself (scooping) is free, going the direct route (lipo) will get the job done faster.

(14-04-2014, 10:51 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  I just wanted to say welcome! I personally don't think herbs are necessary and you can get growth with the right diet and massage. You'll do just fine at NBE without the herbs!

Thank you Smile this forum did really motivate me !

(14-04-2014, 10:57 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Yeah, I'd suppose lipo-transferal would be good, after all, that's exactly what scooping is, you're causing the fat in one part of the body to move up to your tits. But, although doing it yourself (scooping) is free, going the direct route (lipo) will get the job done faster.

Oh this is interesting Big Grin I am trying to find my way Smile so can you give me a video that explains scooping plz Smile ?

(15-04-2014, 02:47 PM)Externe Wrote:  
(14-04-2014, 10:57 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Yeah, I'd suppose lipo-transferal would be good, after all, that's exactly what scooping is, you're causing the fat in one part of the body to move up to your tits. But, although doing it yourself (scooping) is free, going the direct route (lipo) will get the job done faster.

Oh this is interesting Big Grin I am trying to find my way Smile so can you give me a video that explains scooping plz Smile ?

hey ! here a video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSYo_NBMSwQ

Like pulling fat into your bra it works best if you wear a tighter band size and a slightly loose cup then you lean forward and massage the fat from the sides under armpits and back into the cups the band needs to be tight enough to hold the fat into the cups.

(15-04-2014, 05:38 PM)danim Wrote:  
(15-04-2014, 02:47 PM)Externe Wrote:  

hey ! here a video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSYo_NBMSwQ

Thanks ^^

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon