Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Electrotherapy!

I just discovered DIY electro shock therapy! lol.... Omron Electrotherapy from Walmart.... $30 wow.... its amazing! take my back pain away just like that.... feels like a pulsing massage... with needle pokes... so I placed it on one of my breasts! and unbelievable..... really feels like its giving them a workout.... probably similar to the Noogleberry electric bra. Anyone ever try this? How did it work?

I have a PES box here which is an electro stim device designed as a sex toy.

They recommend not using it above waist height - the reason cited is that the heart, being controlled by electric impulses, might be affected.

I rather think they are being over cautious as people are using electro massagers on all sorts of areas of the body - but it is something to bear in mind when playing with electro toys.

I certainly would never attach electrodes in such a way as to pass current from one nipple to the other (or across my chest in any way) - Despite is being an obvious idea, I think that a risk too far.

M x

Why yes Karren
I bought one something like yours years ago for muscle massage.
Its just a simple one with with two electrode pads 0 to 5 on power settings
and 3 pulse modes. I put one on each breast in morning under a bra.
I do a min of 20 minutes. Its hard to stop once you start lol.
Its quite stimulating to say the least!

I wore it to be last night.... expecting to see DD sized breasts when I woke.... sigh.... lol

I have a medical grade one of these that I absolutely love! Before buying the pink massager I tried it on my breasts but it was honestly just way too much for me. Even at the lowest setting.

I was amazed how my one breast was jumping around all by it self! lol. I'd like to get a stronger one.....

I have never tried to sleep with it on but I take 1000mg of PM 2 hours
before bed time. Before trying to go to sleep sometimes I lay down with it on and just concentrate on the sensations at different settings.
Its pretty amazing once you find the sweet spot lol.
I think the combination of PM kicking in and the massage pulses and tingles
seem to intensify one another.
Its better than any sleep aid I have ever tried.
I am definitely going to buy a backup unit.

Is this anything like a TENS device? I got one to treat pain from a shoulder injury a coupe years ago and out of curiosity, tried it on by chest. It certainly got my attention!

Yeah..... any TENS device will work... place the pads on top of your breasts and turn up the juice.... be prepared for a workout! lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon