Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

8 things that hinder breast growth

Rainbow 

hey everyone!

So if you have been on your NBE journey for some time now but haven't seen much result, it could be that you are doing certain little things wrong that hinder your breast growth. I was amazed when I read the following article because I had no idea these little things (especially the first one) could make such a difference:

http://mustgrowbust.com/2014/8-things-yo...om-growing

So let me know if you did any of these things and if you had better results when you kicked them out of your life. Hardest for me was no more coca-cola (the vanilla flavored coke is so yummy >.<)

I love articles like these. Thanks for sharing, flatchested-weirdo. It really points to the fact that, if you want to have a fighting chance at being successful at NBE, you have to adopt healthy habits in general.

I wonder if my thrice weekly jogs are hindering progress somewhat... Sad

Well I don't smoke and rarely drink..... other than that I'm screwed...... destine to have small breasts!. sigh....

(18-04-2014, 01:05 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  I wonder if my thrice weekly jogs are hindering progress somewhat... Sad

BB, I was thinking the same. I do not jog, but I do squats, almost every morning since 2 weeks. And it can be really exhausting.

Nice article. Thanks for sharing ! Coca-cola is a problem, I just love it ..

You shouldn't take it totally seriously when I first had my most breast growth I drank smoked liked strong coffee and too much candy oh I also don't like meat so little protein.
I don't think I could have grown faster or more.

That's a super website isn't it. I love how it has all the other links. Having read this and the other links ive discovered a couple of things to help and also that I've been doing wrong! Thanks for sharing Smile

Their reviews for the 2 bovine ovary sups give price per month. They say to take around 500 mg/day. That's a low dose from what I've read on this forum. (I've got Swanson's order.)
Wow Bonita, you broke all the rules but still got good growth!! Tongue
I limit sugar (chocolate) as a weekend treat, because sugar breaks collagen fibers. But I take gelatin & vit C which boosts collagen. There's often ways to counteract bad habits that are hard to give up completely.
Coke, oh my God girls, that's poison. Loaded with SO much nasty stuff. Depletes minerals, corrodes teeth, sugar or artificial sweeteners both bad.

that thing about sugar breaking down collagen is disturbing ..nasty stuff, yeah but our brains require it, right ..and then why don't little candy eating children look old and need face lifts. hhmmm, maybe, their metabolism is just so amped up.

anyway, wasn't it free radicals that busted electrons out of orbit and caused a cascade of more of the same. not the ones at guantanamo but free radicals bust up collagen, i'm confused. does sugar make free radicals ..and stress, too ..so we need a continuous supple of antioxidants and we need funny friends to make us laugh. i have this theory that my breasts are happy when i'm happy. i also, have this other idea in my head that there is this moving target balance of intake and outgoing ..nutrition and exercise ...and as we move through adolescence into adulthood, our metabolisms slow and so, we just have to keep aware of that moving target, secret balance so we can look healthy and youthful. we've all seen people get that bloated, overfed facade. that is not a good look. i've always been a bit intrigued about older people ..especially, celebrities when you don't see a picture for a long time, then, you do and it appears they've aged so, so quickly. bad diet, lack of exercise and good sleep, yeah, but we make fewer hormones as we age and maybe, there's a point where there's a serious drop and hormones are so necessary for health. when i get old, i just want a good hormone management program without having to eat youthful little children ..hahaha. god that's sick. anyway, i'm just blabbing. i also discovered that for some reason, i can't log off this website. weird.

i seem to keep crossing articles about hgh. how exercise alone increases hgh like even weight bearing stuff like peggy's squats and so important for tissue health and growth and for the love of god, stay out of the sun unless you're totally nude getting early morning sun when it's still closer to the horizon. but then, everybody know that, right. especially, on your nice plump lips. sun is like a microwave cooking your baby soft tissues. i'm kinda surprised they didn't put a bit more stress on water and hydration since we're, idk, like mostly water. that's what we are, we're water creatures. i'm really going off, now. i need breakfast. bye for now. oh, i almost forgot ..i have an inversion table and i love it so much and found a couple of exercises i like while hanging. i bend up, grab my quadraceps and pull up ..sorta like a sit-up ..i can't do too many of those. the other is kinda like a reverse squat where i bend my legs at the knee only which pulls my upper body upward ..interestingly, it narrows the muscle contractions almost exclusively to my quads and very little to my gluts. anyway, i'm still sorta exploring. those aren't easy, btw, so, i can't do too many but i like it, not to mention that you really get a blood rush to your face and your eyeballs. i started doing a tiny bit of eyeball yoga while i'm hanging. i guess i'm a nut. i can't hang much longer than ten minutes. ok, gotta go before i turn into a radical. bye.

Slow release sugars from natural whole foods is how we're supposed to get glucose for the brain. It's concentrated sugar overload that is damaging.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon