Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NEWBIE FROM USA

Hello everybody,
I’ve been lurking around for about a year reading all the inspiring stories in this awesome site! And I finally decided to introduce myself.

I’m 42, with 3 kids I was never too gifted (32A) during breast feeding period I have reached 40B but after all this breast feeding I went down to 32AAA so frustrating Sad but I was resigned with what I had after breast feeding 3 beautiful healthy creatures, i really was until…… I FOUND THIS SITE Big GrinBig Grin and I knew I did not have to settle so easily

I did a hormone test about 6 months ago and doctor told me my hormones were OK, didn’t provide me with a copy of the results and I completely forgot to ask one but since she said it was ok….

A month ago I started a small program that looks like this…

Morning
Ainterol PM 500mg
Maca 500mg
Peppermint Tea

Midday
Fenugreek 610mg
MSM 1000mg
Vitamin C 500mg
BC pill (not that I need it but seems Bonita had great results with it so I’m a week into it)

Night
Ainterol PM 500mg
L-Arginine 1000mg
Green Tea

I do sporadic hypnosis and 2 times a week massage (wish I would have more time to do it twice daily)
There is so much information in this site that is overwhelming at times and this program is the best I could come up after reading so many programs.

When I get a free time I will post pictures, in the mean time if somebody has any comment or suggestion about my program I would greatly appreciate it.

Best luck to everybody in this inspiring journey

Good luck, Vivi, and welcome!

(20-04-2014, 12:26 AM)Vivi72 Wrote:  Hello everybody,
I’ve been lurking around for about a year reading all the inspiring stories in this awesome site! And I finally decided to introduce myself.

I’m 42, with 3 kids I was never too gifted (32A) during breast feeding period I have reached 40B but after all this breast feeding I went down to 32AAA so frustrating Sad but I was resigned with what I had after breast feeding 3 beautiful healthy creatures, i really was until…… I FOUND THIS SITE Big GrinBig Grin and I knew I did not have to settle so easily

I did a hormone test about 6 months ago and doctor told me my hormones were OK, didn’t provide me with a copy of the results and I completely forgot to ask one but since she said it was ok….

Morning
Ainterol PM 500mg
Maca 500mg
Peppermint Tea

Midday
Fenugreek 610mg
MSM 1000mg
Vitamin C 500mg
BC pill (not that I need it but seems Bonita had great results with it so I’m a week into it)

Night
Ainterol PM 500mg
L-Arginine 1000mg
Green Tea

I do sporadic hypnosis and 2 times a week massage (wish I would have more time to do it twice daily)
There is so much information in this site that is overwhelming at times and this program is the best I could come up after reading so many programs.

When I get a free time I will post pictures, in the mean time if somebody has any comment or suggestion about my program I would greatly appreciate it.

Welcome to the forum .

Thank you blessedbreasts and myboobs!

Morning
Ainterol PM 500mg
Maca 500mg
Peppermint Tea

Midday
Fenugreek 610mg
MSM 1000mg
Vitamin C 500mg

Night
Ainterol PM 500mg
L-Arginine 1000mg
Green Tea

I would still ask for a copy of your hormone test. Your doctor maybe looking for different things than you are.
Knowledge is power!
Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the fray, Vivi!

Hi!

I love your routine...it looks so natural! Could I ask, where did you find info on L-Arginine for breast enhancement? I'd really like to read into it!

Thanks~!

(21-04-2014, 05:41 PM)Pirate Wrote:  

Morning
Ainterol PM 500mg
Maca 500mg
Peppermint Tea

Midday
Fenugreek 610mg
MSM 1000mg
Vitamin C 500mg

Night
Ainterol PM 500mg
L-Arginine 1000mg
Green Tea

I would still ask for a copy of your hormone test. Your doctor maybe looking for different things than you are.
Knowledge is power!
Welcome aboard!
Looks like well thought out plan . Wishin u luck .

Morning
Ainterol PM 500mg
Maca 500mg
Peppermint Tea

Midday
Fenugreek 610mg
MSM 1000mg
Vitamin C 500mg

Night
Ainterol PM 500mg
L-Arginine 1000mg
Green Tea

WELCOME! This is definitely a great forum with an awesome group of peeps! Nice program I'm sure you will see and feel results soon!

hello.

wow nice program.

But one question, Where is the evidence that green tea increases breast size ? I read that its bad :S if you could prove me wrong i'd appreciate it, because i really miss having green tea

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon