Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NEWBIE FROM USA

(29-05-2014, 11:06 PM)FrenchBoobs Wrote:  hello.

wow nice program.

But one question, Where is the evidence that green tea increases breast size ? I read that its bad :S if you could prove me wrong i'd appreciate it, because i really miss having green tea

Maybe she is using green tea for weight loss I drink lots of green tea, replaced my coffee with it, however you may be right it may not promote breast growth :-/

Dear FrenchBoobs and Bustybride,

I do take Green Tea for weight loss but I also read somewhere on the boards that is ok to do so while in NBE. I have added White tea also (2 days in it).

FrenchBoobs I also read about L-Arginine here on one of the threats, i think it was Isabel who mentioned.

I will look for the threats as soon as I get a chance (I'm caught up with work) and post the links but if you want to read it fast just do a brief search I'm sure you will find the them.

Hi!

Welcome to the forums! Smile Best of luck with your bust program...it looks great!!

<3

Thank you KinakoNeko!! I think it is working Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon