Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

can someone help me with brava domes?

Karen,
Those devices look pretty cool...good job on this. U definitely can brand these and sell!!

I am also getting lopsided swelling on my breasts. The right one seems to swell little while the left one has alot of swelling and I know I can go to the next level with the left...but the right one is preventing me bc I dont want to end up with uneven breasts! I thin the tissue on.my right breast is more tight and dense than the left and so harder to expand.

So I read your thread and it seems like your device helps this problem. but I dont understand how it sucks both breast evenly..how is it different from the noogleberry?

I had uneven greats sizes to start with and would pump the smaller one more than the larger one.... now they are the same size and swell the same when pumped... the one device I mad is basically one dome with two openings spaced apart to fit my breasts... the pressure acting on each breast is the same....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon