Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

sneezee NBE program

(23-04-2014, 04:46 PM)sneezee Wrote:  
(23-04-2014, 04:30 PM)wishinandhopin Wrote:  When I was googling about NBE acupuncture I ran across a place that sells a months worth of those acupuncture stick on things with instructions and such, CD and DVD, for $40. Tempting. You can probably buy refills of those stick ons cheap on ebay or amazon. Hmmm

Interesting. Inclusive of instructions, CD & dvd? What if I poke the wrong place. Hehehe.

Maybe you'll grow a third!

(23-04-2014, 05:00 PM)wishinandhopin Wrote:  
(23-04-2014, 04:46 PM)sneezee Wrote:  
(23-04-2014, 04:30 PM)wishinandhopin Wrote:  When I was googling about NBE acupuncture I ran across a place that sells a months worth of those acupuncture stick on things with instructions and such, CD and DVD, for $40. Tempting. You can probably buy refills of those stick ons cheap on ebay or amazon. Hmmm

Interesting. Inclusive of instructions, CD & dvd? What if I poke the wrong place. Hehehe.

Maybe you'll grow a third!

Hahahaha!!! If it's the same size, my arms will fall off massaging all three!

Google-ing around and reading. Realized that I have read most of it. However it's refreshing to read and remind myself of "tips".

So many things I want to try such as PM again, noogleberry, different massage oil.

I have to keep telling myself to take baby steps. Sigh.

Sticking to massages till I get my hands on FG.

Googling is fun but sooo dangerous. I don't have enough time!! haha
I am going to be trakcing your program for sure and I see you replied to one of my posts, so i'll update that as well.
amazon has fenugreek... as do health food stores. i've found fenugreek to be one of the easiest to find, at least in the northeast u.s.
good luck!!

(24-04-2014, 02:17 PM)angelshark Wrote:  Googling is fun but sooo dangerous. I don't have enough time!! haha
I am going to be trakcing your program for sure and I see you replied to one of my posts, so i'll update that as well.
amazon has fenugreek... as do health food stores. i've found fenugreek to be one of the easiest to find, at least in the northeast u.s.
good luck!!

Hi angelshark! Thanks for dropping by. Hehe. Fenugreek is the easiest to get since it helps breastfeeding mummies too.

Only if I wanna start PM I have to order them online and there is so many of them.

Best wishes for your journey! I hope we can help and support each other on this journey. Smile)

(24-04-2014, 01:28 PM)sneezee Wrote:  Google-ing around and reading. Realized that I have read most of it. However it's refreshing to read and remind myself of "tips".

So many things I want to try such as PM again, noogleberry, different massage oil.

I have to keep telling myself to take baby steps. Sigh.

Sticking to massages till I get my hands on FG.

Its crazy huh all you read! I literally got myself a breast notepad lol
(well hidden from the family I might add)
I always liked the idea of what bonita did with the fenugreek and msm if I stuck with fenu alone Smile

I should start taking notes too! Looked around for notepads at home and could only find my daughter's hello kitty ones. She would be furious if I "steal" them to write about boobs. Lol

I prefer writing to typing the notes in my Samsung even though I am alwaysss on the phone. Heh

(25-04-2014, 12:16 AM)sneezee Wrote:  I should start taking notes too! Looked around for notepads at home and could only find my daughter's hello kitty ones. She would be furious if I "steal" them to write about boobs. Lol

I prefer writing to typing the notes in my Samsung even though I am alwaysss on the phone. Heh

Lol that wouldddd be funny! Dont worry my girls caught me many times doing nbe related stuff :s

(25-04-2014, 12:22 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(25-04-2014, 12:16 AM)sneezee Wrote:  I should start taking notes too! Looked around for notepads at home and could only find my daughter's hello kitty ones. She would be furious if I "steal" them to write about boobs. Lol

Lol that wouldddd be funny! Dont worry my girls caught me many times doing nbe related stuff :s
Since my grandmother suggested acupuncture, I no longer have to hide in the bathroom for massages! Although it is more "peaceful".

I am getting a bit addicted to the forum. Checking every new posts, people's progression and reading other people's program frm page 1!!

I decide to try hypnotherapy. I am very skeptical about hypnosis. :p I see a lot having great improvements with hypnosis, it won't hurt to try right!
THANK YOU FOR THE LINKS ANGELSHARK and peggy. Had to dig them out frm the hypnotheraphy threads.

I feel very calm listening to them. Quite a shocking discovery as I find myself very hard to relax but I manage to tune out the world and follow the instructions.

Adding to the massages is acupressure :

[Image: Acupressure-for-Breast-Growth1-268x300.png]

GANBATTE!!! (^_^)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon