Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

sneezee NBE program

Found pic of dream boobies...

<3

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Realistic goal boobies... and such a pretty bra.

Nice goal but her bra is clearly the wrong size.

(04-05-2014, 02:04 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Realistic goal boobies... and such a pretty bra.

Thanks bb! You are an inspiration to me! Smile

(04-05-2014, 02:28 AM)bmthx Wrote:  Nice goal but her bra is clearly the wrong size.

Didn't notice it till you mentioned it! Haha! But boy, I like the cleavage and that "weight"

*sigh* can only stare at the pics until I grow them....

It has been a tough week for me. Had a crazy week at work. On top of that my boyfriend got into an accident. He is alright but not his motorbike.

I have been having terrible nightmare of the accident. I guess all the stress added up, now I am down with a horrible flu.

I wonder if you still continue the herbs while on medication?

My period is here and I am starting back w PM.

I notice a great difference between the week I keep massaging and the week where massages only took place while I had my shower. A bit disappointed. But it only meant one thing : don't stop massaging!!

I have been contemplating to tell my bf that I'm on NBE. He knows I'm unhappy w my boobs. He always suggest to drink milk but I HATE MILK. I am trying to drink soya bean milk as substitute though.

Oh gosh. It's not even one month and I am losing faith in growing my boobs. Sad it must have been the stressful week. Sigh.

However checking on the forum does help motivate me....

(05-05-2014, 02:25 PM)sneezee Wrote:  It has been a tough week for me. Had a crazy week at work. On top of that my boyfriend got into an accident. He is alright but not his motorbike.

I have been having terrible nightmare of the accident. I guess all the stress added up, now I am down with a horrible flu.

I notice a great difference between the week I keep massaging and the week where massages only took place while I had my shower. A bit disappointed. But it only meant one thing : don't stop massaging!!

I have been contemplating to tell my bf that I'm on NBE. He knows I'm unhappy w my boobs. He always suggest to drink milk but I HATE MILK. I am trying to drink soya bean milk as substitute though.

Oh gosh. It's not even one month and I am losing faith in growing my boobs. Sad it must have been the stressful week. Sigh.

Sorry about your BF and the stress.
Don't take any herbs while on medication. They could interact. Need to keep your liver healthy. Look at it as a break on herbs and only for a short while Smile

(05-05-2014, 07:10 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(05-05-2014, 02:25 PM)sneezee Wrote:  It has been a tough week for me. Had a crazy week at work. On top of that my boyfriend got into an accident. He is alright but not his motorbike.

Don't take any herbs while on medication. They could interact. Need to keep your liver healthy. Look at it as a break on herbs and only for a short while Smile

What medication are you on? Some are ok and some not. I avoid adaptogens or anything that affects dopamine, serotonin or norepinephrine in any way.

(05-05-2014, 07:38 PM)isobasic Wrote:  

What medication are you on? Some are ok and some not. I avoid adaptogens or anything that affects dopamine, serotonin or norepinephrine in any way.

Just cough and flu medicine both drowsy.
And antibiotics, amoxycillin.

(06-05-2014, 12:25 PM)sneezee Wrote:  
(05-05-2014, 07:38 PM)isobasic Wrote:  

Just cough and flu medicine both drowsy.
And antibiotics, amoxycillin.

Well I'd check the individual package inserts, then look up the herbs you are on and avoid anything that could also make you drowsy. you want to avoid grapefruit on antibiotics, too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon