Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tip for newcomers: take pictures

Taking pictures is very recomended, for your own comparison. NBE can take quite a long time and many women say that they easily forgot what they looked like. And they would serve you for motivation, so take pictures girls!

Hello Friends.
thanks for your tips it is too useful for all member.
I hope you will post more tips in future.

Yea make sure to take pictures! I didn't see much change on the tape measure, but the pictures show a definite change in size and fullness. Measurements are more for long term accomplishments whereas pictures are better for motivation on a week to week basis.

Massage 2-3 times daily. It need not be a significant amount of time,just consistent. I do a 2 minute massage each breast morning & afternoon- I am home due to work injury. At night, I concentrate on each breast about 5 min. It is actually very relaxing and I always feel more rested. Twice a day is fine-a quicker morning one and a longer one @ bed time. I have done it once only @ bedtime on days that I really hurt from my back and neck injury. I quit my program about Sept., but I have stayed consistent with massage. I kept my size,by the way,and I owe it to massage. I also tug slightly at my nipples a few times after. Sounds silly but one of my breast and nipple was smaller than the other and I started doing this and the smaller side caught up. Use heat after massage atleast once daily. I prefer to do this at night. Very relaxing. Heat promotes circulation. You can also stand in shower and let hot water hit your breasts. Do NOT be hard on yourself. Stress not good for NBE. I agree with taking pics. They do not lie. Be good to yourself and have a good attitude. Enjoy your journey. I know I have. I am so much more confident and I have come to love myself.

I have recently joined this forum, and was looking for some valuable information and found this post. Thanks for sharing the quality and useful information.

Hi guys!
I recently joined this forum and don,t know any information...Thank you so much for this useful information...I hope you will post other information,s soon....Nice to meet you...

thanks for the tips mel c. did your programme contain a lot of herbs?

Thanks everyone! I will definitely post my before and after pics! Tongue

(07-01-2010, 10:16 AM)Ella J Wrote:  Taking pictures is very recomended, for your own comparison. NBE can take quite a long time and many women say that they easily forgot what they looked like. And they would serve you for motivation, so take pictures girls!

Hello,
Well really thanks for this tip.....
So helpful for me because i,m interested in taking picture...good.

(07-01-2010, 10:16 AM)Ella J Wrote:  Taking pictures is very recomended, for your own comparison. NBE can take quite a long time and many women say that they easily forgot what they looked like. And they would serve you for motivation, so take pictures girls!

Hello,
Well really thanks for this tip.....
So helpful for me because i,m interested in taking picture...good.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon