Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

FIRST POST NBE JOURNEY SO FAR

I'm just here to stare and feel jealous. Carry on!

I don't have to cycle fenugreek, right? I've heard I can take it everyday but I want to know what would have the best results, although everyone's different...Huh

You look like the women in muy family and they are 34 DD and bigger. Carry on !!!

They are so big how long did it take to get to DDs they look even bigger than that I think huge!
I love the shape too how they hang like big natural and not round implants or anything.
You have my goal boobies.

(24-04-2014, 03:25 AM)bmh7880 Wrote:  
(24-04-2014, 02:52 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  How in this world are they only a c cup?!?
What are your measurements?
To me it looks like your wearing the wrong size bra from their shape the indent mid way on the sides from where the cups too narrow?
But I love how much more perky and rounded they are in your progress great results ainterol pueraria worked great for me but with birth control I didn't cycle you should get really good results because you have a lot to start with I started as a c but they looked like flatness on me.

Hey BonitaDDs! Love, you're my inspo for NBE, but you hear that a lot so moving forward Wink

Well I worked at Victoria's Secret last summer and hand my chest measured numerous times. Heck even when I go back to visit the gals just to get an update and it's been a pretty solid 28 under bust, 34 full bust, and 32.5 over bust. I was once measured at 34D, however I bought an non-padded bra and I have quite some room. I feel like my breasts look bigger than what they are because the measurement hasn't changed for me. Also I love the cleavage, and my manager advised me not to go up a size because the room that I had looked awkward even when wearing t-shirts lol. 34C it is *shrugs*

Those measurements above I just did on myself. The shape of my breasts have changed, not the size yet, but soon!

Since I take pills, could I do like you and take it everyday with breaks every now and then? Or just start on my follicular phase?

You should try using a leaning bust measurement to figure out your size because even if you used the highly flawed method of adding 4 inches you'd be 32 in the band and not a 34. I'd personally say to start with a 30band. This calculator http://www.brasizecalculator.tk is by far the most accurate I've used

(29-04-2014, 05:17 AM)lovedebbii Wrote:  
(24-04-2014, 03:25 AM)bmh7880 Wrote:  
(24-04-2014, 02:52 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  How in this world are they only a c cup?!?
What are your measurements?
To me it looks like your wearing the wrong size bra from their shape the indent mid way on the sides from where the cups too narrow?
But I love how much more perky and rounded they are in your progress great results ainterol pueraria worked great for me but with birth control I didn't cycle you should get really good results because you have a lot to start with I started as a c but they looked like flatness on me.

Hey BonitaDDs! Love, you're my inspo for NBE, but you hear that a lot so moving forward Wink

Well I worked at Victoria's Secret last summer and hand my chest measured numerous times. Heck even when I go back to visit the gals just to get an update and it's been a pretty solid 28 under bust, 34 full bust, and 32.5 over bust. I was once measured at 34D, however I bought an non-padded bra and I have quite some room. I feel like my breasts look bigger than what they are because the measurement hasn't changed for me. Also I love the cleavage, and my manager advised me not to go up a size because the room that I had looked awkward even when wearing t-shirts lol. 34C it is *shrugs*

Those measurements above I just did on myself. The shape of my breasts have changed, not the size yet, but soon!

Since I take pills, could I do like you and take it everyday with breaks every now and then? Or just start on my follicular phase?

You should try using a leaning bust measurement to figure out your size because even if you used the highly flawed method of adding 4 inches you'd be 32 in the band and not a 34. I'd personally say to start with a 30band. This calculator http://www.brasizecalculator.tk is by far the most accurate I've used

Thanks for the advice! You have a really nice shape.Is that you in your avi?

SOOOOO I HAAVE GOOD NEWS!

I created a post about my breast tingling and how they burned inside, but it was due to taking too much PM and I now only take 500mg per day.

Also, my period arrived on the placebo week regardless of the PM, so I'm great in that department, which honestly did worry me, but the period pains are still horrible.

When can I incorporate Maca? Can i even incorporate it since I take PM everyday?

My breasts are definitely benefiting from the PM. It is making a huge difference and i'm excited to see how big and shapely they will continue to get! I'm glad I took before pictures. They're so good to look back on and really make me grateful to have people out there like you all to help me on this journey. If you want it, go get it! Wink

Today I am leaving to go home from college Big Grin
Home sounds great right now.

Sorry I'm a few days late on my update. I was visiting my boyfriend and didn't really have time to post.

I haven't noogled for over two weeks, but I am taking 2 PM a day along with my bc and its going pretty well. I need to start noogling again though. I can tell it had a big impact on my growth.

I have been wanting to try other well knows herbs to cycle for more growth. any suggestions?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'm so jelly of your boobage! I can totally see a difference and They look amazing. And that was me in my avi. Sorry I changed it before I saw your reply post.

Looking bigger already and kinda rounder in the leaning forward pic haha the bf's pants again?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon