Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tutorial or Detailed Instructions on Kangzhu

Question 

Hello everyone,
Lil intro. I turned 37 yesterday and have wanted larger breasts since I got my lil ones. I have been a 34A since hitting puberty. The only time my breasts were bigger was at the beginning of breastfeeding each of my two kids. And that was only when my milk came in or if I got engorged. I extended breastfed so there are 6 3/4 years of nursing on my girls so they have some volume that can be filled in, lil deflated if you will. Blush I read about Noogleberry last year but was still nursing so when I hit the 6 month no nursing mark I started looking again. That is when I stumbled upon this forum and learned about a less expensive option, Kangzhu.

I bought myself an early birthday present a week and a half ago. I got my Kangzhu Medium domes and pump last Monday and have been pumping daily since. I'm not quite sure if I'm doing it correctly or not and can't seem to find a tutorial on it. I pop on the dome, pump it til its just reaching uncomfortable then add the other side. I sit on the bed and watch TV and pump when I feel air has leaked out. I've been doing 30 minutes per night but just read from Karren that I should be doing 1-2 hours. Guess I need to start earlier but I wait until the kids are in bed. I also read I should oil up my boobs. And also do massage. I don't want to take any pills though.

Huh
Duration?
Oil?
Massage?
Technique?

ANY AND ALL HELP IS APPRECIATED!!!

Thank you
LissaMac

Theres no real wrong way... Brava you wear for 10 hours straight.... A lot of girls do the hold and release method... Pump for 7 minutes then release and massage for 3... the repeat... I typically pump and hold for half an hour.... 2 to 4 times a day.... Mine are customers build without tubbing so they do not leak down... the problem.with pumps and hoses and air locks is they leak.... I use a progesterone cream..... a lot here use essential oils.... I usually massage in the morning in the shower...

(25-04-2014, 02:58 AM)Karren Wrote:  I typically pump and hold for half an hour.... 2 to 4 times a day....

I didn't know I could break up the time like that. Cool! I left them on an HOUR last night and rubbed them with almond oil before and I STILL have rings on my boobs. LOL

Oh and storage? What do you all put your domes and pump in when not in use? I can't put them in the original boxes as they were crappy. I'm thinking of sewing up a cute bag for them or covering a shoebox in fabric to make them unnoticeable. I had my 4 year old walk over to me with my domes the other day asking "Mommy, what are these?" So I definitely need something. LOL

Mine are in the bottom of one of my lingerie drawers.... wrapped in a towel.....

(25-04-2014, 06:31 PM)LissaMac Wrote:  . I had my 4 year old walk over to me with my domes the other day asking "Mommy, what are these?" So I definitely need something. LOL

Frog houses! lol

(25-04-2014, 06:41 PM)Karren Wrote:  Frog houses! lol
LOL Cute!

I went ahead and put them in a box style purse.

I broke up my pumping sessions yesterday and massaged in between. The massage was nice but man did my arms get tired.

I am learning so much from this forum and have a very good feeling about this. But I still have a lot to learn.

Oh and how do I know I'm putting the pump on right and getting the correct tension? Is there a video or write up somewhere?

Hey hun, I was just as confused as you were when I started. You should have seen me floundering with the cups and pump! I almost couldn't get started! I had no idea how to even attach the hose of the pump to the cups!

There's really no video or tutorial or anything that I know of. Basically if you're able to inflate your breasts in the cups, you're putting the pump on right. If you're feeling a "pull," it's probably the right amount of tension. If you're getting swelling and you're not hurting yourself and your skin is releasing the ring marks, you're doing it right.

Karren's given you great advice.

Thank you Blessed,

I guess I AM doing it right then. I'm just so afraid of putting TOO much suction. I saw them turn a little purple once and quickly released the pressure and massaged. It didn't hurt but it scared me. Purple=Bad, right? I could keep pumping and make my breast swell up pretty good in the domes without it "hurting" but how much pressure it too much. Like I said, my breasts are deflated from nursing so the floppyness allows them to swell in the domes. Unfortunately the swelling doesn't last. Sad

I did find that "how to attach the noogleberry" video but the tension part is what is worrying me I guess.

Thank you
L

I've had mine turn purple with no long term problem.... what you don't want to see is blisters or bruising..... then you've gone too far... I've had both.... lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon