Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

fenugreek dose

(27-04-2014, 09:26 PM)nsas Wrote:  
(27-04-2014, 09:15 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(27-04-2014, 08:56 PM)nsas Wrote:  
(27-04-2014, 08:27 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Well here's another issue I see,

Flaxseed oil-Ligan, massage, omega-3 fatty acids, Flax seed oil can increase prolactin, at the cost of lowering estrogen, (lignans inhibit aromatase, slows down the conversion of testosterone to estrogen).

Just my opinion but I'd get rid of flaxseed, maybe switch to another oil like coconut oil.

But that amount of fenugreek is really low and shouldn't increase unwanted hair, but you never know?. You could have an intolerance or insensitivity, here's some info on fenugreek:

FAQ-Is Fenugreek a Phytoestrogen?
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19654

I'm so confused. I see everyone is using flax seed oil for massage and I could sworn people were using it while taking fenugreek. Okay, no more flax seed oil. I have fenugreek seeds. How much should I take in teaspoons?

Also this is what I'm taking now:

Bcp
500mg PM twice a day--(GOOD)
Fenugreek seeds 1 tablespoon once daily ---(2xdaily)
Spearmint tea 1 teaspoon twice daily--(ok)
PM cream in follicular phase--(ok)
PC in luteal phase--(good)
Massage daily. Pumping daily for 1 hour. (Excellent)
Will now get rid of flaxseed oil.--(I would)
Should I add fennel seeds?--(yes, Fennel-Promotes milk production, nutrient rich for NBE growth, stimulates the growth of breast tissue)

Any other suggestions? Please help me. I've been doing NBE since 1/13 with very little result. I just want a growth spurt by the end of next month so I know I'm on the right track.

I understand, flax is a funny thing, it contains one of the highest ratios of phytoestrogen but it also comes with the price (potential) of non growth, the information is out there and it's just what others and I've have found. No need to panic yet sweetie, try this plan for a few weeks and see if your getting any new sensations and please let us know.

Hugs!

Oh, one more question. Should I cycle PM and fenugreek? Ceci does. She was taking PM during her follicular phase and fenugreek during her luteal phase. I was taking PM throughout bc I'm taking BCP.

Well then I'm glad you mentioned BCP, IMO Ceci is an excellent example of what can be achieved, she's an inspiration and has a great soul too. Yes, Cycle PM and FG, and add PC just prior to luteal.

Wink

(27-04-2014, 09:46 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(27-04-2014, 08:56 PM)nsas Wrote:  
(27-04-2014, 08:27 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Well here's another issue I see,

Flaxseed oil-Ligan, massage, omega-3 fatty acids, Flax seed oil can increase prolactin, at the cost of lowering estrogen, (lignans inhibit aromatase, slows down the conversion of testosterone to estrogen).

Just my opinion but I'd get rid of flaxseed, maybe switch to another oil like coconut oil.

But that amount of fenugreek is really low and shouldn't increase unwanted hair, but you never know?. You could have an intolerance or insensitivity, here's some info on fenugreek:

FAQ-Is Fenugreek a Phytoestrogen?
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19654

I'm so confused. I see everyone is using flax seed oil for massage and I could sworn people were using it while taking fenugreek. Okay, no more flax seed oil. I have fenugreek seeds. How much should I take in teaspoons?

Bcp
Should I add fennel seeds?--(yes, Fennel-Promotes milk production, nutrient rich for NBE growth, stimulates the growth of breast tissue)

Any other suggestions? Please help me. I've been doing NBE since 1/13 with very little result. I just want a growth spurt by the end of next month so I know I'm on the right track.

I understand, flax is a funny thing, it contains one of the highest ratios of phytoestrogen but it also comes with the price (potential) of non growth, the information is out there and it's just what others and I've have found. No need to panic yet sweetie, try this plan for a few weeks and see if your getting any new sensations and please let us know.

Hugs!

Oh, one more question. Should I cycle PM and fenugreek? Ceci does. She was taking PM during her follicular phase and fenugreek during her luteal phase. I was taking PM throughout bc I'm taking BCP.

Well then I'm glad you mentioned BCP, IMO Ceci is an excellent example of what can be achieved, she's an inspiration and has a great soul too. Yes, Cycle PM and FG, and add PC just prior to luteal.

Wink
I'm sorry. I'm just picking apart your brain at this point now. I'm so excited about this new cycle. Thanks to you and your insightful feedback, I am feeling very hopeful for great results to come. I was reading your post on white peony. I found white peony tea at an Asian supermarket. Will that work? If I swap spearmint for white peony tea, how much should I take? I'm sure a tea bag twice a day will not be sufficient enough otherwise people drinking white peony tea would be walking around with big breasts. Should I alternate spearmint tea and white peony tea? Or just stick with white peony?

(27-04-2014, 10:01 PM)nsas Wrote:  
(27-04-2014, 08:56 PM)nsas Wrote:  I'm so confused. I see everyone is using flax seed oil for massage and I could sworn people were using it while taking fenugreek. Okay, no more flax seed oil. I have fenugreek seeds. How much should I take in teaspoons?

Bcp

Hugs!

Wink
I'm sorry. I'm just picking apart your brain at this point now. I'm so excited about this new cycle. Thanks to you and your insightful feedback, I am feeling very hopeful for great results to come. I was reading your post on white peony. I found white peony tea at an Asian supermarket. Will that work? If I swap spearmint for white peony tea, how much should I take? I'm sure a tea bag twice a day will not be sufficient enough otherwise people drinking white peony tea would be walking around with big breasts. Should I alternate spearmint tea and white peony tea? Or just stick with white peony?

It's cool, no problem here!, just so you know:

White peony root-Estrogenic, blocks 5-ar and pro-aromatase, strong

Spearmint-Anti-androgenic properties reduces the level of free testosterone in the blood, while leaving total testosterone and DHEAS unaffected.

I would alternate the two, make it 2 ea. daily to start! Wink

(27-04-2014, 11:27 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(27-04-2014, 10:01 PM)nsas Wrote:  
(27-04-2014, 09:15 PM)Lotus Wrote:  I understand, flax is a funny thing, it contains one of the highest ratios of phytoestrogen but it also comes with the price (potential) of non growth, the information is out there and it's just what others and I've have found. No need to panic yet sweetie, try this plan for a few weeks and see if your getting any new sensations and please let us know.

Hugs!

Wink

It's cool, no problem here!, just so you know:

White peony root-Estrogenic, blocks 5-ar and pro-aromatase, strong

Spearmint-Anti-androgenic properties reduces the level of free testosterone in the blood, while leaving total testosterone and DHEAS unaffected.

I would alternate the two, make it 2 ea. daily to start! Wink

Got it! Thank you so much!

(27-04-2014, 08:08 PM)nsas Wrote:  
(27-04-2014, 07:51 PM)Janet doe Wrote:  
(27-04-2014, 06:43 PM)nsas Wrote:  Hi, everyone. I've read at multiple sites that you will start to smell like maple syrup once you've reached the right dose of fenugreek. Thus far, I don't smell at all and I've been taking 1 tablespoon of fenugreek seeds. I would soak them over night in water, drink the water with my morning pills, then eat the seeds for breakfast. Can anyone confirm how much to take of fenugreek seeds to be effective? thank you.

I was taking something between 7000 & 8000 mg of seeds a day ( I made a tea with them ) then like you, afterwards I was eating the seeds. After a while my pee and underarms did smell like maple.

What's the equivalent of 7000-8000mg of seeds converted to teaspoon? I just bought the bag of seeds from amazon, but have no idea how much mg I'm taking. Also, did you see results?

I'm not sure on your location, I get my seeds from a store called the bulkbarn, by the bagfull. I measured my heaped teaspoons to be @ 1000mg ( an actual oversized teaspoon, not a measure ) so, just over 3 in the morning and just over 3 in the afternoon. I'm also using fennel @ 6000-7000mg, with 240mg SP. Lotus knows her stuff, I would go with what she sujests. And yes I did see some in increase in breast tissue. I'm a GM though. Good luck, I have my fingers crossed for you.

mix fenugreek with equal amount of fennel and add some cinnamon OR mint,
its hardly smilling

(27-04-2014, 06:43 PM)nsas Wrote:  Hi, everyone. I've read at multiple sites that you will start to smell like maple syrup once you've reached the right dose of fenugreek. Thus far, I don't smell at all and I've been taking 1 tablespoon of fenugreek seeds. I would soak them over night in water, drink the water with my morning pills, then eat the seeds for breakfast. Can anyone confirm how much to take of fenugreek seeds to be effective? thank you.

I was taking something between 7000 & 8000 mg of seeds a day ( I made a tea with them ) then like you, afterwards I was eating the seeds. After a while my pee and underarms did smell like maple.

What's the equivalent of 7000-8000mg of seeds converted to teaspoon? I just bought the bag of seeds from amazon, but have no idea how much mg I'm taking. Also, did you see results?

I got around to taking an actual measurement last night, a little late, but it may help. It works out to be @ 1/4 cup,

(02-05-2014, 03:43 PM)Janet doe Wrote:  

I got around to taking an actual measurement last night, a little late, but it may help. It works out to be @ 1/4 cup,
Hi, Janet. Thanks for the conversion. Isn't 7000mg-8000mg really high? I read somewhere that you shouldn't go over 5000mg per day of all phytoestrogens combined. Also, I read that the optimal dose is 3000mg per day. I read somewhere, too, that 1 tsp equals to 5 grams, which is 5 times more than your tsp measurement. This is all so confusing. So I've been drinking tea made of 2 tsp of fenugreek seeds twice daily and I still don't smell like maple syrup.

That depends on the phytoestrogen. And fenugreek isn't really estrogen or any particular hormone. It's more like an adaptogen, fitting to whatever you have.

I was taking soaking 4-8 tablespoons of seeds in water for a while which is about 40,000-80,000 mg (seeds are denser than powder). I would have tried more but I was getting full. I wouldn't start with so much though. I used it for testicles and so testosterone and so on and found no matter how much I increased it the more I used the greater the results (likewise it isn't phytotestosterone, it's whatever you have). A lot of the more successful NBE programs use at least 1 tablespoon and those using it for milk typically use around 6,000 mg. There are some that do well with 3,000 mg but typically it's in combination with equal amounts of similar herbs like wild yam and/or goat's rue, so they add up.

It's also one of the best sources of iron there is, but only if eaten in food amounts.

Actual phytoestrogens are different. You can hit the limit pretty quick on those and the limit varies from around a few hundred mg to a couple thousand mg.

(15-05-2014, 08:11 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  That depends on the phytoestrogen. And fenugreek isn't really estrogen or any particular hormone. It's more like an adaptogen, fitting to whatever you have.

I was taking soaking 4-8 tablespoons of seeds in water for a while which is about 40,000-80,000 mg (seeds are denser than powder). I would have tried more but I was getting full. I wouldn't start with so much though. I used it for testicles and so testosterone and so on and found no matter how much I increased it the more I used the greater the results (likewise it isn't phytotestosterone, it's whatever you have). A lot of the more successful NBE programs use at least 1 tablespoon and those using it for milk typically use around 6,000 mg. There are some that do well with 3,000 mg but typically it's in combination with equal amounts of similar herbs like wild yam and/or goat's rue, so they add up.

It's also one of the best sources of iron there is, but only if eaten in food amounts.

Actual phytoestrogens are different. You can hit the limit pretty quick on those and the limit varies from around a few hundred mg to a couple thousand mg.

So would it be correct to assume that 1 tablespoon roughly equals to 10,000mg? Also, do you still get the same potency if using it as a tea vs consuming it?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon