Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Realistic Results

(02-05-2014, 06:08 PM)wishinandhopin Wrote:  I saw pretty immediate results when I began massage. I wasn't filling my bra cups anymore and after just a few days I started filling them again and improved texture. I am very happy with massage results. Now I have added Noogleberry, so I can't claim results from just massage anymore.

I really, really like massages like fat transfer massage, rotations and general squeezing.

I don't think a cup in 30 days in unrealistic. But, I do think a cup in 3 months is more realistic and something very achievable.

you give me hope! thank you so much!

I'm glad. Just remember to keep on doing it. Don't quit!

Hi there,

I was reading on pinterest about inversion method hair growth scalp massage. What you do is flip you head down so it is lower than your heart and massage for 5 min - that increases a blood flow to your scalp, do this for a week and take 2 weeks brake, then another week of massage and 3 weeks off. The logic is that your body can get used to be stimulated ans stops growing the hair.
I'm wondering now if that technique could apply to breast growth massage? I want to try massaging the breast for 1 week and do the fat transfer massage for the 3 weeks that supposed to be a break.
Thoughts anyone?

Honestly, I saw a small amount of swelling and firmness before any growth. But I have not grown a significant amount. I went up 1 / 1.5 inch in a month then stalled for 2 weeks. I'd like to eventually see a 2-3 inch improvement.

Do *not* go until you feel pain. You should not feel pain either with the Chi massage or with the other types of massages. Just like with working out there is a point where it does become damaging.

My plan is to stay on this system for 6-9 months (I'm also on fenugreek, volufilline and an antiandrogen). HTH.

I am going to be a pessimist here and say no, it is not that simple. Massage aids in blood flow to the breast-- that is the main cause for any growth (in hair, breast, etc) any time blood flows to an area there will be growth. Noogleberry causes blood flow and it takes a while for that blood to turn into actual tissue/growth, & if it takes a long time with NB I can only imagine how long it takes with massage.

My breasts grew in a month by massaging with flax oil. I honestly think its possible. Depends on the person though.

Nature vs nurture. Each of us has genes baised on your mom's bustline. Research proves a transitioning male gains 1 cup size less than her mom. Nurture is your lifestyle. How you live, take meds, and what your actions are controls your results. My opinion of the worst choice for breast growth is doing it half way. No single option gets results but a full plan does.

Although genetics is a hypothesis, I still grew 1 1/2 inches in 2 months, with massage and fenugreek, and my family is pretty rectangular figured in general. It depends on how many methods you try, and your focus and persistence.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon