Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

tell me if its cool

Hi everyone !

I am going to start NBE program for real now. I kept procrastinating Blush

start size :
nothing . Zero. I have no boobs. Maybe a 32 A but the bra doesn't even fill the place. I can still get my 2 hands inside the bra of a 32A and there will still be place.

my weight : 41 kg or less i think.

My program:

-Buy flaxseed oil
-Buy booby stacked
-I already got fenugreek

Now

Daily and Nightly for 4 months

-Mix fenugreek+flaxseed oil+ booby stacked to create a mélange and rub it 300 times.

-Listen to binearal beats on the hypnosis page

-Chest exercises

I was going to take pill herbs but i have difficulty swallowing stuff and also, i heard that pills make a lot of side effects

What do you think? Am I doing the right thing ? will i see changes?

thank you

Only 41 kg? ... How tall are you ?
Good luck !

(27-04-2014, 11:15 PM)danim Wrote:  Only 41 kg? ... How tall are you ?
Good luck !

5ft2

(27-04-2014, 11:15 PM)danim Wrote:  Only 41 kg? ... How tall are you ?
Good luck !

and by the way, thanks for replying Smile Lol

I think being so underweight is why your breasts are an a cup they may be bigger if you become a healthy size I am not sure nbe works if your body isn't healthy with enough fat.

(27-04-2014, 11:42 PM)bmthx Wrote:  I think being so underweight is why your breasts are an a cup they may be bigger if you become a healthy size I am not sure nbe works if your body isn't healthy with enough fat.

i look normal weight though . for my height, i have a great BMI . (body mass index)

(27-04-2014, 11:46 PM)FrenchBoobs Wrote:  
(27-04-2014, 11:42 PM)bmthx Wrote:  I think being so underweight is why your breasts are an a cup they may be bigger if you become a healthy size I am not sure nbe works if your body isn't healthy with enough fat.

i look normal weight though . for my height, i have a great BMI . (body mass index)

Your BMI is 16.6... (18.5 is normal) 20 bmi is ideal for nbe. You need more fat..

(27-04-2014, 11:52 PM)danim Wrote:  

Your BMI is 16.6... (18.5 is normal) 20 bmi is ideal for nbe. You need more fat..

i got it checked by a doctor he said i'm 18.0 . I probably mistaken a bit on the height measurements ,as i cant measure myself correctly with a tape

anyways, so you are trying to tell me it wont work ?Sad

(27-04-2014, 11:54 PM)FrenchBoobs Wrote:  

i got it checked by a doctor he said i'm 18.0 . I probably mistaken a bit on the height measurements ,as i cant measure myself correctly with a tape

I think it will - it's better to be gaining weight while doing nbe than trying to lose it. If you increase your net calorie intake while doing nbe in theory most of your fat should go to the right places!

(28-04-2014, 12:02 AM)isobasic Wrote:  
(27-04-2014, 11:54 PM)FrenchBoobs Wrote:  

I think it will - it's better to be gaining weight while doing nbe than trying to lose it. If you increase your net calorie intake while doing nbe in theory most of your fat should go to the right places!

thank you so much ! Smile

yes im trying to increase calories , and eating peanut butter and vege's sandwich.

but oour food nowadays contain way too much chemicals and SODIUM. so i avoid eating everything from processed foods to meat.. to high sugary stuff .

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon