Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What are Disadvantages of taking PM with Maca?

I have tried fenugreek capsules but the smell is embarrasing. So I switched and currently on hops. However, i feel fatigued all day and unable to work well, so I need to switch to something else.

Now I am thinking about using PM...however I do take Maca.

I remember reading in the past some posters saying not to take both and wondering if anyone knew what the disadvantages/side efftects are.

Btw, I am also using progesterone cream.

Thanks!

Would like to know about this too. I have read that it couldbe good to take together since maca helps to regulate your hormones, so it helps to keep the estrogen in check with the PM..?

(27-04-2014, 11:17 PM)moongrl Wrote:  I have tried fenugreek capsules but the smell is embarrasing. So I switched and currently on hops. However, i feel fatigued all day and unable to work well, so I need to switch to something else.

Now I am thinking about using PM...however I do take Maca.

I remember reading in the past some posters saying not to take both and wondering if anyone knew what the disadvantages/side efftects are.

Btw, I am also using progesterone cream.

Thanks!

Try using shatavari instead of fenugreek.

I also use maca with PM and haven't had any problems, and also use PC (see my program thread). It's very difficult to assess how much one gets out of many of the herbs we take; the only one about which I have no doubt is PM.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon