The information contained in this thread is not designed to replace or take the place of any form of medical advice. The information has been compiled from sources deemed reliable and it is accurate to the best of our knowledge. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and validity and cannot be held liable for any errors or omissions. You should consult your doctor or get professional medical advice before using any of the suggested remedies, techniques or information found in this thread.
If you are under the age of 18, do NOT take any herbs. Your hormones are already at an all time high and to mess with the natural cycle could lead to estrogen dominance, disrupted hormones which will compromise growth further. Too much estrogen can even cause cancer!
I Foods which can enlarge your breasts:
1. Soy: Some of the foods rich in estrogen include soy and dairy products. One of the reasons why soy beans and products made from soy are so popular, is because soy is known to be an excellent source of natural estrogen. Dairy products also fall in the category of major sources of this essential hormone.
IMPORTANT: WHOLESOY ONLY, FERMENTED ETC - Not isolated soy, soy proteins powders etc!
2. To reduce the production of testosterone, have fresh fruits and vegetables rich in estrogen levels. Drink 1-2 cups of spearmint tea every day.
3. Chicken is rich in estrogen so include chicken in your diet food to increase breast size naturally.
4. Dairy products such as milk and yogurt are also rich in estrogen and calcium. Have dairy products to enhance the breast size.
5. Fruits and vegetables are essential in the diet since they regulate the level of testosterone in the body. The high fiber content in fruits and vegetables is essential in boosting the size of the breasts. Some of the recommended vegetables are cabbage, brussel sprouts, cauliflower and broccoli. These are also known to fight cancer cells. Green leafy vegetables are rich in vitamins and improve the growth of breast tissues. Recommended vegetables: Alfalfa, asparagus, beets, cale, carrots, cucumbers, eggplants, garlic, legumes, lettuce, olives, onion, potatoes, pumpkin, rhubarb and tomatoes.
Fruits include apples, blueberries, cherries, dates, papayas, plums, pomegranates and strawberries. The berries in particular contain anthocyanins, which fight the free radicals in the body.
6. Eggs, protein shakes, fish, meat and milk are important protein sources to enhance breast size.
Eat more protein - As with body builders and performance athletes, it has been found that customers who have the highest success rates with breast enhancement products actually curb their carbohydrate intake while on the supplement. The higher protein consumption helps with the body’s absorption and utilization of the breast growth properties of the products. We recommend protein shakes or protein bars and high protein foods.
7. Bromine and manganese increases the production of sex hormones in the body. Apples, walnuts, almonds, pears, mussels, corn, ginger, garlic, prawns and brown rice are foods rich in bromine and manganese. Have these foods to increase bust size naturally and enhance them.
8. Avoid having caffeine, carbonated drinks, salty and junk food. Have plenty of water everyday. Have sesame seeds to increase bust size.
9. Flax seeds are known to have countless benefits in the body, and providing estrogen is one of them. You can include flax seeds in your everyday meals. To get the best of these seeds, crush them or grind in a coffee grinder and sprinkle over other foods. You can also use the crushed seeds in smoothies.
If you cannot get flax seeds, you can use sunflower seeds or pumpkin seeds. Apart from providing estrogen, all these seeds contain healthy fats that are equally essential in the development of the fatty tissue of the breast. Anise seeds are also excellent for the same purposes.
10. Spices are dried parts of a plant used to flavor food, make medicine or perfumes. Some spices are known to have mastogenic properties as they bear compounds which increase the size of the breast tissues. The spices used as sexual stimulants also enhance breasts. Some of the recommended ones include ginger, cloves, sage, oregano and thyme. Peppers, turmeric and red clovers are also excellent natural breast enhancers.
11. Sesame seeds are a lactogenic food, meaning they help to increase breast milk production. They are also high in calcium and healthy polyunsaturated fat – also considered a superfood
12. Barley grass is a superfood, blood purifying & improves circulation
13. Beans and peas: When it comes to foods that increase breast size and shape, beans and peas come out on top. If you want to see your dreams come true, ensure that you have a few of the following beans or peas in your daily meals. Lima beans, kidney beans and red beans are the easiest to access. You can also use chickpeas, which are also known as garbanzo beans, and navy beans. The black eyed peas are the best legumes for breast enhancement, so are lentils and split peas.
14. Foods promoting HGH: Lean beef, Greek yogurt, wild salmon, almonds, organic chicken, organic eggs, tuna
15. Healthy Fats = more hormone production. Some examples: Olive oil, coconut oil, sesame oil etc.
16. Foods high in Progesterone: There are very few foods that contain the hormone progesterone, but there are some that can help naturally increase the progesterone levels. Some of these foods are egg yolks, dairy products, walnuts, whole grains, fortified cereals, soy milk, red meat, shellfish, chicken, turkey, turmeric, thyme and oregano. Be sure to include spinach, brewer's yeast, flaxseed, almonds, oat bran, pumpkin, yams and sweet potatoes to help increase progesterone. You can also speak to your health care physician to see if you need to increase your progesterone for any reason.
Ensure you are getting enough micronutrients. For optimal progesterone production the body requires adequate intake of B-Complex vitamins, in particular vitamin B6. The other key nutrient in progesterone production is magnesium. Eat plenty of organic dark green leafy vegetables, almonds, black strap molasses, seeds, nuts and beans. They are all good sources of B vitamins and magnesium. Eat a serve of good quality organic protein, the size of you palm 3 times a day. Hormones are made of protein so you want to make sure you are getting plenty in your diet. Chart your cycles, to see if your temperature rises in the second half of your cycle - See more at: http://www.wikihow.com/Take-Your-Basal-Body-Temperature
Lotus’ recipe suggestions:
Breakfast: Oatmeal(T) with ground flaxseed (E), cup of unsweetened soymilk (E) strawberries and Greek yogurt (HGH)
Snack: Apple (E) with sunflower seed butter (E) plain yogurt (HGH)
Lunch: Roasted salmon (HGH), green beans (E) or chick peas (T), side salad, bell peppers, carrots, red onion, all (E), sesame oil (dht), garlic (T).
Snack: Cottage cheese (E), raw almonds (T) and blueberries (E)
Dinner: Oven roasted chicken breast (E & HGH) with roasted broccoli (E & T) with olive oil (T), cayenne, and garlic (T), and a baked sweet potato (E) with olive oil (T).
Snack: Greek yogurt (HGH) with flaxseed (E), crumbled dark chocolate (E), banana (E) and almonds (DHT)
Drink: Spearmint tea 4 bags total=your T blocker
Eat a diet abundant in organic fruit and vegetables, whole grains, beans, nuts and seeds and drink at least 2L of filtered or mineral water a day.
(HGH=Human Growth Hormone)
MSM with vitamin C is important for collagen production and tissue support, digestive support, allergy relief. Dosage: 2000-4000 mg per day.
A good multivitamin because it is important for your body.
There is something else that breasts and thyroid have in common: IODINE. They need it. More specifically the thyroid needs Iodine and the breasts need Iodide. Iodine is converted by the thyroid into T3 and T4, the thyroid hormones. The breasts hoard Iodide for nourishment of nursing infants, in order to give them this essential nutrient. Both the breasts and the thyroid are covered with iodine receptor sites. These sites will also allow other members of the iodine family to enter into the cell as well. The problem is that the other members of the family are bullies. They are called "Halides" and in addition to Iodine include chlorine, flouride and bromine. These toxic Halides can push Iodine off receptor sites and gain access to our delicate DNA, damaging and mutating it.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT USE IODINE IF YOU HAVE HASHIMOTO'S DISEASE!!!
How to Get BIGGER & FIRMER Breasts Naturally: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGzY0orIi7Q
Breast massage stimulates the release of growth hormones by way of touch. Massage increases size and firmness by working on the following two principles:
1) Increase circulation: Since the hormone oestrogen flows through the blood stream, increased blood flow causes more oestrogen to reach breast receptors which helps to stimulate breast growth.
2) Prolactin secretion: This hormone helps with breast enlargement and is released when breast tissue or the nipples are stimulated.
Breast Enlargement Massage Techniques:
- Chi massage: There are a number of breast massage techniques you can do but the Chi breast massage is one of the most popular and effective breast massage techniques around for breast growth. If you don’t have time to do multiple massage techniques, you should at least try to fit the Chi Breast massage into your schedule. See more at: http://www.growbreastsnaturally.com/mass...nlargement
- Female deer massage (FDM): http://naturalremedysite.blogspot.ca/200...-with.html
- Japanese massage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdAHZdQx...C&index=43
V Suction tissue expansion:
There are two popular brands of breast pumps: Noogleberry and Khangzhu.
Here you can see the difference of the cups: http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19940
Use your breast pump 4-5 times per week for at least 30 minutes.
Don't use too much pressure and massage your breasts before, between and after each pumping session.
The system is composed on two sturdy plastic domes that fit over each breast. The domes are attached to simple tubing that connects to a small hand-held pump.
How does the system work?
To use the breast pump for bigger breasts, you simply place a sturdy, plastic dome over each breast and then pump the hand-held pump until you feel a gentle, suction pressure on your breasts. It is this pressure that, over time, induces breast growth.
How, you ask?
A breast pump is based on a scientifically proven method known as "Tension Induced Tissue Growth", which shows that when sustained tension is applied to an area, the tissue in that area will grow to overcome the tension. The domes do just that by gently applying suction pressure and tension on your breasts, stretching your breasts gradually and inducing your breast glands and fat cells to expand little by little to fill in that space.
Who can use a breast pump?
Anyone and everyone.
This is probably my favorite thing about the system. Since it’s non-hormonal, non-intrusive, and has no side effects, it can be safely used by women and men of all ages.
I will say, though, that the system is easier to use if you have at least a little cushion. I started off with abysmally small breasts and even worse, I had a very skinny torso with hardly any fat on my ribs and upper chest area. This lack of fat made it rather painful for me, with the cups digging into my bones whenever I increased the pulling tension. For people like me, I highly recommend getting some soft breast cups to cushion the pressure of the cups. Trust me – it’ll make the pumping a lot more pleasant.
What you should know about the system
You may be delighted to see that your breasts have swelled in the very first week of using it, but you’ll find that the swelling is sadly, temporary. It takes a few weeks to build real growth.
Give it time and soon you’ll have growth that’s there to stay.
Pros and Cons - PROS:
Pretty much anyone can use it and see growth with it. Sure, if you are really starting from nothing, it’ll be challenging in the first few weeks to attach the domes to your breasts and get them to stay on, but once you build up some tissue, you’ll be pumping with the best of ‘em!
Noogleberry's Customer support and satisfation are top notch. Noogleberry’s creators are very active on breast enhancement forums as well as their own Noogleberry forum on which you’ll find a huge team of Noogleberry staff as well as very active, very pleased Noogleberry users who are only to happy to share their tips, experiences, as well as REAL progress pictures of the amazing transformations their breasts have undergone using Noogleberry.
So, very versatile. What I especially love about the system is its versatility. Unlike other natural breast enhancement methods, you can customize it to your breasts. For example, I spent more time pumping my left breast (the smaller one) for months to even out my breasts. I also position the cups so they’re primarily over the tops of my breasts – an area that needed the most boost – which has helped round out and plump up my breasts tremendously.
Works well as a team. Since it is totally, 100% non-hormonal, the system is pretty much the only breast enhancement method (beside massage) that can be safely combined with any of the other methods of natural breast enhancement. In fact – whatever other method(s) you choose to go with, I strongly recommend you add a breast pump as well. It will maximize your breast growth more than using any of the other methods alone.
Cost effective and affordable. You can get the Noogleberry system for $80 on Amazon and use it forever until you need to upgrade to bigger cups for your bigger breast size.
The Kangzhu pump + cups cost only $33 US which is a bargain and many say that the cups are much more comfortable than the Noogleberry cups, as the cups have soft silicone rings. More infos about the Kangzhu system: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19739
Not as simple as popping a pill. Admittedly, the system takes some work. It’s not something you can do at work or when you’re hanging out with friends so you’ll have to put aside a little bit of your time to do daily. I like to have it on while I’m watching TV or surfing the web. Half an hour and I’m done – not bad, methinks.
It takes time. Patience is a virtue when it comes to natural breast enhancement. You’ll be really excited the first few times you use the Noogleberry and see your breasts looking round and huge…but it will deflate back to its normal size in a few hours. Don’t get discouraged by this! The Noog takes some time to build up to permanent growth. Just think of the initial swelling as a sign of better, bigger things to come
How to use the Noogleberry for maximum breast growth:
The Noogleberry is a great, simple device that’s pretty comfortable to use…once you get the hang of it.
It’s easy enough, but it can be a little fussy for some people. Here are some tips on using the Noogleberry easily and comfortably from the get-go:
Contoured vs Regular
: Noogleberry offers contoured cups as well as the regular cups. The contoured cups sound nice, but they’re a little more difficult to position. I recommend you start with the regular cups first.
Use Oil: The Noogleberry cups stay on better with a little oil in the mix and the oil also lessens the redness that occurs after pumping. Get thee some oil (you can even use make and use your own breast enhancement oil).
Posture is Key: Positioning the cups so that you get a flawless suction is easier with a straight back and shoulders back. Push your chest out a little as you position the cups in place. It can be a little difficult to keep the cups on your breast since you need one hand to pump with. What I do is position both cups on top of my breasts and then use the inside crook of my left elbow to “hold” my left cup in place my left hand to hold my right cup in place. Then, pump with your right hand.
The Right Tension. You want to pump until the cups feel tight on your breasts without being painful. Pain is not the point here. Tension is. Just pump maybe 4 – 5 times, until the cups feel firm on your breasts and stay in place without needing to be held up. You can leave it on just like that while you watch TV, read a book, do the dishes, etc., occasionally increasing the tension as you see fit – remember that tight tension is good but don’t make it painful!
How to use the Kangzhu cups:
I use my Kangzhu pump that way: I put one of the cups on my left breast, I connect the pump to the cup, then I pump until there is enough (but not too much) vacuum which takes 2-3 seconds, I seal the vacuum with the green airlock and then I make the same procedure on my right breast. That's it. After 10 minutes I release the vacuum, massage my breasts and then I pump again.
VI Heat is Your Friend
I always insist upon this for any kind of topical. Heat increases circulation and brings blood flow to your breasts. It also opens up your pores and allows the breast enhancement product to better absorb into your breast skin.
A heating pad or a hot water bottle is an easy way to heat your breasts prior to applying a cream. If you have time, it’s nice to apply the heating pad before and after you apply your cream.
- Kenneth Blake: http://www.blaketalks.com/breast-enhance...ement.html
- PetitMorte: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-fKJt9MviM
- Here is another short hypnosis session: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9oJcrAR-eA
VIII Subliminal Sounds:
(BE from Sapien Med)
(PURE ESTROGEN BOOST)
(to increase Progesterone)
(to increase HGH)
- Borage Oil: The perfect thickness to provide a bit of friction for your breast massage. Extremely moisturizing for your breasts. Also awesome to take orally – high omega-6 content and great for dry and acne-prone skin.
- Evening Primrose Oil: Not as thick as borage oil and very absorbent – best mixed with a little bit of Vitamin E oil or EV Olive Oil. Very moisturizing. Also great to take orally as it’s known for balancing hormones and relieving PMS. You can even wear this oil on you face overnight.
Note: Both borage oil and evening primrose oil have the highest gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) content of all the known oils and have been shown to be helpful for those struggling with acne.
- Vitamin E Oil: Sticky and a little greasy-feeling, but Vitamin E oil is great for women with stretch marks who’d like to kill two birds with one stone.
- Coconut Oil: Light and delicious smelling – perfect oil for women who want a lighter oil for massage. Also great for consuming as coconut oil contains the highest content of lauric acid on earth. What’s lauric acid good for? Heart health, weight loss, boosting your immune system, increasing metabolism and energy, as well as healthy thyroid function. Oh – coconut oil is a great oil to use when you’re going to be heading out right after your breast massage since the oil is light and doesn’t stain your clothes. It adds a nice scent, too.
- EV Olive Oil: The one oil pretty much everyone has in their kitchen. Makes a lovely oil for breast massage.
- Flaxseed oil: Many breastnexus members swear by it. It is a light oil which absorbs nicely. Flaxseed oil can enlarge your breasts.
- Volufiline: It increases fatty cells in the breasts. Volufiline will do a great job plumping and filling out your breasts on its own but you’ll have much bigger results if you incorporate another method such as massage and/or a breast pump.
Volufiline, a trade-marked ingredient that works to increase the development of fatty tissue on the area it’s applied to. Volufiline is made from a combination of sarsapogenins and hydrogenated polyisobutene, which work together to interact with adipose (fat) cells and prompt them to divide, grow, and store the fat on your breasts. The result is not a temporary swelling, but a permanent increase of more fatty tissue. To massage using Volufiline, I recommend Slim Xtreme’s 3D Modeling Bust Serum. It’s very absorbent so mix it into the oil of your choice and massage away!
X EFT TAPPING for breast enlargement: http://www.growbreastsnaturally.com/eft-...nlargement
XI Acupressure points for breast enlargement: http://www.growbreastsnaturally.com/acup...nlargement