Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

LATEST VERSION OF NON HERBAL NBE SYSTEMS

In regards to the breast-friendly foods, I have often wondered why Latina women often have beautiful breasts (I live in Houston, TX, where there is a large Hispanic population)....and then in this article, Peggy mentions beans as one of the top foods for breasts, and in the Hispanic diet, beans are in the top foods. Also, in regards to the Hispanic diet, hot chiles like jalapeno and Serrano chiles are eaten daily....so I wonder if this helps the breasts too in regards to circulation.

(06-07-2014, 03:44 PM)jmarie73 Wrote:  In regards to the breast-friendly foods, I have often wondered why Latina women often have beautiful breasts (I live in Houston, TX, where there is a large Hispanic population)....and then in this article, Peggy mentions beans as one of the top foods for breasts, and in the Hispanic diet, beans are in the top foods. Also, in regards to the Hispanic diet, hot chiles like jalapeno and Serrano chiles are eaten daily....so I wonder if this helps the breasts too in regards to circulation.
i have heard refrences in mainstream pop music 'big butts' song and other references to red beans and rice, didnt know if it was a falacy or fact. but as a food source i do know that legumes (beans) are full of protein and fiber, could be that? not sure. i do know first hand that the capsaicin in chilies is good for metabolism. i had lost weight by consuming hotpeppers on everythng i ate for six months. i had lost 30lbs without any additional change to dietary and/or additional excerise routines.

Hi all, I'm moving this excellent thread created by Peggy and Ella into the NBE General Forum where it will be of more benefit to all.

Lotus. Wink

(06-07-2014, 03:44 PM)jmarie73 Wrote:  In regards to the breast-friendly foods, I have often wondered why Latina women often have beautiful breasts (I live in Houston, TX, where there is a large Hispanic population)....and then in this article, Peggy mentions beans as one of the top foods for breasts, and in the Hispanic diet, beans are in the top foods. Also, in regards to the Hispanic diet, hot chiles like jalapeno and Serrano chiles are eaten daily....so I wonder if this helps the breasts too in regards to circulation.

capsaicin is a vasodiolator (opens veins) so it will increase blood flow as well as boost metabolism. side effect of capsaicin found in hot peppers; sweating and opening of poors. good time to apply topical applications for easier absorption/assimulation.

Hispanic eat a lot of chicken (also chicken feet) which might help with breast growth.

hey guys,

everything here's so useful! but does anyone know about exercise? i heard from one source that we should work the upper pecs because working the lower pecs causes boob deflation, but another source said working lower pecs would help lift the boobs??

i'm so confused could someone help Sad

I'm so glad this here in this forum! Thank you!

(13-09-2014, 01:48 PM)nooggets Wrote:  hey guys,

everything here's so useful! but does anyone know about exercise? i heard from one source that we should work the upper pecs because working the lower pecs causes boob deflation, but another source said working lower pecs would help lift the boobs??

i'm so confused could someone help Sad

If you lift heavy enough, working the upper pecs (incline presses, incline flies) can definitely develop the upper pecs (I can watch mine shake and work as I do them). I have no idea why working the lower pecs would cause boob deflation though, I've never heard of this and have no idea why it would be true.

WOW! Perfect thread ladies!!! this is soooo useful. ill be keeping this one (;[/align]

A very valuable source of information, I see a lot of changes in my diet, to grow my girls. Thank you for posting. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon