Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

create your own pills

I got my capsule machine with 1000 "0" size capsules. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008FRO9EI/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

(01-05-2014, 07:23 PM)FrenchBoobs Wrote:  
(01-05-2014, 06:04 PM)lilith_79 Wrote:  I did something similar last month. I have the capsule filler and the vegetarian caps and it works awesome!!

I bought a couple of herbs at the health food store, I think the final combination was fenugreek seeds, licorice root and marshmallow. Not sure of exact amounts, it was enough to fill 60 Size "00" capsules

that's so cool ! no side effects?
how much have you grown?

I did Ainterol PM 1 cap/day for 14 days (until I ovulated), then did 2 caps 2x day along with Kangzhu cups (1 hr /day M -F) and massage with flax seed oil. I have grown 1 inch in a month. My rib cage measurement (bra less) was 29 1/2 inches and measurement at fullest area was 35 inches

I'm also on a boatload of supplements, including Collagen with amino acids, Calcium and MSM.

Background: was 34C, breastfed 2 babies, last time pumped for 10 months. After done w/ breast feeding, lost 25 lbs and was down to 32B. So I have the boobies, just had to reinflate them LOL

Everyone responds to treatments differently. Two separate people could take the same medication and get different results/respond times, etc. genetics is a beautiful thing!!!

Happy Growing!!!

I just created my first batch of pills with my capsule machine and it was super easy. I feel very accomplished Big Grin

Be careful with SP it gave me cellulites.... It creeps in! All of a sudden, I have a cellulite dimple under my butt.

Great idea though, id love to do the same but where I'm at, it takes 3-4 for any shipment to arrive and super expensive. Have to stick to buying one thing at a time that has exactly what I need. Good luck Smile

mmmmmhmm good idea I get a lot of long lasting herbs since adding them my breast have grown half an inch in maybe 2 months.(measured recently)....although I may have grown more seeing I think at one point I was 33inch busted but don't know if I measured right back then ..or it may be swelling need to see after pms
(before I was on herbal breast pills alone without massage or pm cycling )

kelp powder £2.32 (thyroid for nbe)

Liquorice root £5.35 - 225

Fennel Seeds Whole 200g x 2 (400g) 4£

Fenugreek Powder 500g -£3.49

Buy 2 get 3. black cumin seeds / black seed spice / nigella sativa seeds / 300g - £4.99

50g Damiana Leaf POWDER ..(great price and interesting bitter taste! kind of liked it)
£3.50

50g Rosehip Powder £1.98

this would last me a long time if I took 1 gram a day
1 gram is 1000 mg? you'd get more mg than pill for from rawer sources which would last longer than the one month pill set

black pepper corns under 3£ (90g?) take a little for nutrient absorption

blessed thistle and mother wort where there in dried for for under 5£ I think ..I'm thinking of getting

also dandelion grows in my garden ^_^ I can wash the roots and juice them when I get the chance

I've gotten herbs from "soapwood" company their collagen was a good price and I've gotten lots of other super foods from them too so I trust their quality over the VERY cheap collagen

I've even manged to get amnio acids for good prices

I don't bother with using pills for meh powders, I just mix it with water ..taste is iffy but meh it's okie

oh yeh I stated adding turmeric as its meant to make more progesterone

you could even add cheaper brands for wild yam and dong qui or sp
I did that ...brands like swanson
even more medium price ones can work out better the herbal breast pills when you add up (depending on how much herbs you buy and how much you plan to dose it)

I find buying spices leaves more room in my pocket to spend on herbs you can't get cheap like agjue or for good creams ^_^
saw pm though for 5 £ from it's native country (but anteral better ..its only 10 pound for for 100 caps great if your cycling with your spices)

hope I helped =3 <3 <3 <3

(08-05-2014, 08:05 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  Be careful with SP it gave me cellulites

I have SP but I was thinking about sticking to PM and FG for the herbs part of my program. Would you recommend anything else instead of SP?

(09-05-2014, 05:52 AM)lovedebbii Wrote:  
(08-05-2014, 08:05 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  Be careful with SP it gave me cellulites

I have SP but I was thinking about sticking to PM and FG for the herbs part of my program. Would you recommend anything else instead of SP?

I'm taking spearmint capsules, which also lowers Testosterone like SP.

will be taking PM and saw palmetto at the same time

Is it a good idea? What is cellulite ?

cellulite is when fat cells look all rippled you can use massage to help

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/149465.php

other female hormones can effect too thats why more women have it than men =/

http://www.beautytots.com/cellulite-mass...echniques/

I use this with a good scrub and it works great =D
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hot-Anti-Cellulite-Balo-Slimming-Cream-Gel-Chilli-85ml-Burn-Fat-Fast-weight-loss-/161209327264?pt=UK_HeathBeauty_BathShowCons_RL&hash=item2588d31ea0

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon