Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Domes

I am attempting to increase my breast size using Domes, that are much larger then my Girls.
I assume that the vacuum pressure causes the buildup of blood within the breast, as they get real red, and that buildup of blood stimulates the Creation of many Capillaries and that increase in available blood will help in the creation of breast tissue.
I use the vacuum from my mouth so getting my girls red only takes a few minutes.
I pump until they get real red, then i remove the domes and wrap my boobs with a Neoprene belly wrap to force the blood out of my breasts. Only A couple of minutes.
then i begin the process again?

At the same time have small nipple suction devices on my nipples to increase their size.
I use Coppertone tanning lotion, to give my Areola's the size and darkness i desire.
Any suggestions?

Isabella

massage with oil afterwords ..if your mouth gets tired
http://www.amazon.com/Chinese-Medical-Cupping-Magnets-B0260/dp/B007HYNEDC/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1400365226&sr=8-6&keywords=cupping+pump

The prevailing theory is that under negative pressure tissue grows faster... and more... but that requires longer periods of negative pressure... short periods followed by compression would appear to cancel each other out.... imho...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon