Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My hopeful journey to DDs! :)

Quote:My breasts are larger some days and then smaller the others.. so I cannot really tell if I'm growing/swelling/staying the same?
That's pretty normal and is why you should measure over the long term and not worry too much about day to day changes.

Does your FSO have lignans in it?

Good luck!

@Prettylily
Thanks for the encouragement !!
This is the flaxseed oil I am currently using.
http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pages/p...sp?pid=448

Below is what it contains, and I don't see lignans anywhere so I'm thinking it doesnt but I'm not too sure about that. If anyone could take a look and confirm would be great!

Flaxseed Oil 9,320mg
typically providing (minimum):
Alpha-Linolenic Acid (Omega-3) 4,660mg
Linoleic Acid (Omega-6) 1,128mg
Oleic Acid (Omega-9) 1,332mg
Palmitic Acid 420mg
Stearic Acid 252mg

Good luck with growing!
Smile

I've been taking my bbt every morning (at different times because I don't have a very good sleeping habit = waking up at different times) and it was 36.3 yesterday but shot up to 37.3 today which is quite alot.. BUT I'm not too sure if I am actually entering my follicular phase because I am currently suffering from a cold Huh
So i'm going to continue taking my supplements on my luteal phase until the cold subsides and then determine again if the cold was affecting my bbt

happy growing everyone !
Smile

I can't tell, but I would think they would promote that it had lignans if it did because it's purported to be beneficial against cancer. So it probably doesn't. There was a link someone posted to Isabelle saying cold-pressed FSO has no lignans.

Also, I'm pretty sure you have to take your bbt at the same time every day as soon as you wake up to get accurate results.

Feel better!

@prettylily
Thanks for the info!! Yea I read that too and I'm trying to work on that.. Been having some late nights rushing assignments which explains my irregular sleeping hours.
I've only started taking my bbt since a few days ago so that is something I definitely want to work on.
I've been taking some medicine, so hopefully the cold will go away soon!
Happy growing!
Smile

Just got my PC in the mail and will start using it tonight.
Hopefully it all works out well!
Good luck everyone Big Grin

My girls feel like they are getting smaller since last week.. and I'm thinking it started after I started taking black cohosh so I am definitely going to stop that and see how things go Sad

Hi everyone!
I've been using PC to massage together with some of my own cream at least once a day and I've been had some swelling so I guess thats a good sign!
Going to persevere with this and see how it works out Smile
Also.. I'll post some pictures in the next post

Happy growing everyone
Big Grin

An update of my current program:

I have been sick for the past couple of days so I stopped my herbs because I was on medication.
I will also be lowering the dosage of fenugreek and black cohosh and see how my body responds.
I replaced the chi massage with the deer massage, and I got a fair bit of swelling and soreness the first time so I will be sticking with this.
Currently I massage with FSO for 5-10 minutes before I shower and I do the deer massage and the lymphatic massage as well as some fat brushing.
After my shower, I massage with PC and this breast enhancement serum from Be+ (main ingredient is hops).
I have been focusing alot on the upper part as I am trying to fill my top out as well as the inner corners of my breasts.
So far I have occasional soreness in my right side in particular and I have definitely gotten some swelling which will turn into growth soon hopefully!
Any advice or tips would be much appreciated Big Grin
(These pictures are taken today)

Good luck everyone and happy growing ^^

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You really have such a beautiful, feminine body. The girls look amazing!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon