Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Optimum Dome Design.

Karren, I completely agree with your fishbowl idea. I just did a bit of creative googling and came up with something that might work. They sell clear acrylic light fixture globes that have round holes close to the right size. They're pretty reasonably priced, too. Here are links to what I found:

https://www.1000bulbs.com/category/clear...h-opening/

(07-05-2014, 03:21 PM)Karren Wrote:  After looking at all the domes available and experimenting with my own dome designs.... i've come to the conclusion that all the domes on the market are wrong! lol.. Ok maybe the Brava is ok.... but making domes that are shaped like breasts has nothing to do with how the negative air pressure effects your breasts... Especially if your breasts touch the side of the domes... you could design an air tight box with two holes to stick your breasts in and get better results! More exposed breast surface are.... less confined breast.... so here's my optimum design.... a round fish bowl shape with a thick rim to spread out the pressure on your chest.... with the opening just the size of the base of the breast..... and the dome round and large enough so the breast doesn't touch it... even when inflated... So what do you think?

Don't mind my crappy art work! lol

I think this design is superior and would enable the breasts a fuller more rounded shape, engineers are magic. Logic has dictated this shape for results wanting to achieve, ask Noogleberry to buy your design. I would buy this shape dome ASAP and enjoy the results .

I had this idea and it failed . seeing that wher your breast go in is smaller after swelling my breast was stuck . lol was so funny lol .

Seems like a a minor change in design it would work, if you still have the "Goldfish" bowl design but with a lateral midway join, which is clipped together, and able to split apart to remove breasts after pumping.

This thread is awesome! So much creativity here!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon