Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

why do most doctors say that NBE does not work?

i browse so many website, especially healthtap.com and it annoys me when i see doctors answeing like 'no, nothing can make your breast grow naturally except surgery'

that's damn annoying Angry

Because they're in the market to keep their pockets lined!! They don't WANT you to know that you can grow your own because that takes money from THEIR wallets!! Just like how they don't want you to know that there are nearly 400 natural cures for cancer! You find THAT out and it keeps THEM from getting richer by charging you for all kinds of medical attention and drugs you can't use that do nothing but shorten your life!!

Yep what missed said and they arent trained in natural medicine. There are some docs out there who train in both but few and far between.
Stupid thing is most prescruption drugs are made FROM plant compunds, but with the addition of chemicals and other potential toxic ingrediants.

Dig, about 20 years ago, my grandmother was on a LOT of drugs thanks to her doctor. After she started taken them, she kept getting worse and worse, not feeling very good at all! My aunt did a lot of research and found that most of those drugs were not only not needed, but were doing her more harm than good, and nearly all of the others could be replaced with more natural things that would do the same things the drugs were supposed to do, sometimes even better!! She got grandma off the drugs and got her down to maybe a few of the healthier things to take and grandma felt SOOOOO much better after that and improved a good bit, too!!

I completely agree that a lot of doctors are in it for the money and many others because they just don't know about or understand herbal medicine.

Its true doctors are just not taught it, I showed a doctor friend of mine my results he didn't believe still.

And instead of just saying, "Okay, I guess I was wrong, then!" They'll just say, "Well, then, just keep on doing what you've BEEN doing!" As if it was they that suggested it to you in the first place!

(11-05-2014, 01:13 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  And instead of just saying, "Okay, I guess I was wrong, then!" They'll just say, "Well, then, just keep on doing what you've BEEN doing!" As if it was they that suggested it to you in the first place!
Lol doctors are taught to be know it alls. I think it helps experiencing different cultures because can see that even though third world countries don't have the best of care their populations are booming and their people are surviving. I'm planning to become an OB/GYN and I really want to be able to tell my patience about cheaper herbal routes for minor ailments.

Good luck, Debbii!! Sounds like you've got your head in the right place, so far!
I always wanted to be a gynecologist, too.....or a streetcar conductor.

I think there's also the fact that it's so hit and miss. what works for one person may not for another so it's not exactly prescriptive, so they can't really take responsibility for recommending anything.Can you imagine if doctors were willing to oversee every single person who wanted bigger boobs in their quest? It takes a lot of attention to keep it on the right track!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon