Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fat transfer massage FSO

Exclamation 

Hello, my name is Penny, I am 22 years old, 57 kgs weight and 166 cm height, A cup, and over the past year I have been trying different things to enlarge my breasts. I started with Pueraria Mirifica (Ainterol powder) which seemed to have some effect (not dramatic). I used it for a period of 2 months, cycling. The main reason I stopped it was that it gave me terrible mood swings and I would constantly yell at my bf for no reason at all. Well that had to stop so I went on to different things. I tried ground flaxseed for about 3 weeks with my oats for breakfast (2 tablespoons) but the taste was horrible and there weren't any results to keep me motivated. I tried massazing with flaxseed oil, chi rotations day and night but that made my brests feel even smaller instead of giving any fullness. I think that the problem was the kind of the massage and not the oil.

Now I am on the 4th day of doing the fat transfer massage (following chiyomilk's video) for about 20 minutes in the morning and 2 minutes in the night. I use flax seed oil only in the night only for the massage. I already feel different when touching my breasts but there's no visual result yet.

I will be posting about my progress every week (I have taken starting pictures to compare with any later results). If you have any advice on something that I am doing wrong please tell me.

P.S. : Sorry for my bad grammar, English is not my native language.

These days there is a controversy surrounding FSO. Perhaps you can try EPO.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon