Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pictorial: Tubular / Hypoplasia / congenital underdevelopment guide

Before anyone starts fretting and worrying themselves silly whether you have tubular breasts. Please refer to the illustrations posted. Whilst not entirely comprehensive it does cover many of the underdevelopment issues boobs face.

Hope this helps!

Hypoplasia classifications:
[Image: 003.png]

[Image: 0001.jpg]

[Image: 0002.jpg]

[Image: 0004.jpg]

I think my right breast has a minor form of type I and my left one is the bigger boob....OR I'm just seeing things Blush

(11-05-2014, 11:43 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  I think my right breast has a minor form of type I and my left one is the bigger boob....OR I'm just seeing things Blush

I really doubt that Debbi your breasts are rounder than normal if anything don't worry.
Sad 

I have type IV. I want to kill myself Sad

(30-05-2014, 07:51 AM)Space Cadette Wrote:  I have type IV. I want to kill myself Sad

From your pictures, you look more like II to me. Several people here have had success improving their tubular breasts, too!

(30-05-2014, 07:51 AM)Space Cadette Wrote:  I have type IV. I want to kill myself Sad

You are my first post; every woman needs to LOVE YOUR BODY! PLEASE!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon