Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

pueraria mirifica again!

Your boobies!!!! Omg. If I have half the success you've had I will cry happy tears.

Thanks everyone I don't know what to say to all the sweet words, but I really hope you all get the best success in your own nbe.
I really can't wait for my period to come I'm excited to start pueraria again!

(20-05-2014, 10:10 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Thanks everyone I don't know what to say to all the sweet words, but I really hope you all get the best success in your own nbe.

Bonita, I have the same exact body shape. Broad shoulders, Short toso, tiny waist, hips, though, you are taller. Mesomorph. Its your bone structure, so when you are growing, its filling radially, spreading out, so of course it seems as though you don't look your size and you feel you can't get them big enough. But trust me, you have a really nice balanced size and when you are growing more, its slowly going to add up around the roots of the breast rather than be the noticeable projected type.

Good luck, on your 2nd round program!

uote='tibetan113' pid='115007' dateline='1400629392']
(20-05-2014, 10:10 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Thanks everyone I don't know what to say to all the sweet words, but I really hope you all get the best success in your own nbe.

Bonita, I have the same exact body shape. Broad shoulders, Short toso, tiny waist, hips, though, you are taller. Mesomorph. Its your bone structure, so when you are growing, its filling radially, spreading out, so of course it seems as though you don't look your size and you feel you can't get them big enough. But trust me, you have a really nice balanced size and when you are growing more, its slowly going to add up around the roots of the breast rather than be the noticeable projected type.

Good luck, on your 2nd round program!
[/quote]
Thanks yes I guess I am a bigger version of your body shape which I find a compliment to me your beautiful sadly I'm only 5ft5.5 so I am really wide for my height. Its true feel like my shoulders make them look so much smaller my shoulders add more inches to bust measurement than on others because at 36in I was mostly flat no real definition which on most people is a good size bust measurement they finally do look like big breasts i know i have come a huge way in nbe t I would like them bigger but if they stay the same while my body gets smaller I'll be happy still.

Can't wait to see your results!!
Good luck in your new program and you have such a beautiful hourglass figure already!
Big Grin 

I found an old goal bra and tried it on its 32 gg the band is too loose but the cups are nearly perfect the shape is probably not the best on me.
When I tried only last autumn it was still very baggy in the cups so I must have grown a bit from bo and fenugreek I tried for a short time so it just shows you need a few ways to measure progress I thought I gained nothing.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Goodluck bonita!

That bra is very pretty and you fill it out beautifully. Smile

(19-05-2014, 01:32 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  My second start pic and me in clothes( the quality is so bad I had to use app because self timer no work on here) believe it or not this is about 44inches I guess I have a wide body I can see I have grown a lot because 36 in is not small measure for most on me was almost flat not much breast shape.
Might have lost some fullness since last due to weight changes my before nbe pics are in the middle of this page http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=12996 because I started pm before joining this forum.

what a pretty lady you are (=
you look amazing in that lil dress!!
man your boobs are great!!!! I have a long bust cell farming way to go to be even 40 inches =/.....

26 underbust and 40+ bust?

wow . i hope to be able to reach this one day !Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon