Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New, need help

(20-04-2015, 08:42 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(20-04-2015, 08:30 PM)Vio Wrote:  
(20-04-2015, 07:52 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(20-04-2015, 05:46 AM)Vio Wrote:  Thanks for the help :-)

I am 164 cm and 48 kg
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Since a regular doctor has not been able to understand and help you then I refer you to Integrated medicine. I do not know if in your country you have an integrated medicine doctor. If you are not familiar with it, then read some of the info from the following site. I think your body needs a balance of hormones plus proper nutrition, avoiding certain food, and proper exercise. I do not advise you to randomly trying different types of herbs for your problem. A proper doctor can help you, but very likely not a conventional one. I wish you health, POM

http://www.drweil.com

Thanks so much for taking the time to write me...I will read into it, you may be right, I was all my life this skinny and with different problems. The only time I gained 5 kg I was on holiday but it only showed on my but and legs and too little on my upper body. That was surely not healthy and anyways I lost the extra kilos in a week. I don't know if it's the same thing but I tried homeopathy and acupunture. The acupuncture helped me because I was feeling very tired and depressed but I could not continue because it's expensive. Also I am doing Yoga. It helps but not 100%.
Good luck
---------------------------------------------------------
Yoga will help you, Yoga can help just about anybody.
Tell me what you eat and drink and how regular your bowel movement is. Also tell me how your thoughts are-positive or negative? Energetically are you full of energy or dull and fatigued?

POM

In the present I am trying to eat a little bit more healthy since in my early teens I was a junkie eater.so no proccesed foods, no more candy from the store but I do from time to time home made sweets , no junk food(mc, Kfc etc) but pizza sometimes. I cook a lot of meat broth with veggies. I eat in the morning fruits and drink a cup of green/black tea. I don't drink coffee or any sort of sodas like Coke. I cook sometimes raw sweets with all kind of nuts. My problem is that I ain't very consistent in following good habits, I tend to get lazy and not vary to much my meals.
My bowel movement..let's say it is very unpredictable...from 3 times a day to none..
Regarding my mental state, well I am not what you call miss sunshine. Unfortunately I tend to ruminate a lot and see the half glass empty. I was much more worse a few years back when being in a toxic relationship.
I know that I am on the good track but I think that if I could just succed with the NBE I would be much happier.

(20-04-2015, 09:44 PM)Vio Wrote:  
(20-04-2015, 07:52 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(20-04-2015, 05:46 AM)Vio Wrote:  Thanks for the help :-)

I am 164 cm and 48 kg
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Since a regular doctor has not been able to understand and help you then I refer you to Integrated medicine. I do not know if in your country you have an integrated medicine doctor. If you are not familiar with it, then read some of the info from the following site. I think your body needs a balance of hormones plus proper nutrition, avoiding certain food, and proper exercise. I do not advise you to randomly trying different types of herbs for your problem. A proper doctor can help you, but very likely not a conventional one. I wish you health, POM

Thanks so much for taking the time to write me...I will read into it, you may be right, I was all my life this skinny and with different problems. The only time I gained 5 kg I was on holiday but it only showed on my but and legs and too little on my upper body. That was surely not healthy and anyways I lost the extra kilos in a week. I don't know if it's the same thing but I tried homeopathy and acupunture. The acupuncture helped me because I was feeling very tired and depressed but I could not continue because it's expensive. Also I am doing Yoga. It helps but not 100%.
Good luck
Tell me what you eat and drink and how regular your bowel movement is. Also tell me how your thoughts are-positive or negative? Energetically are you full of energy or dull and fatigued?
POM
In the present I am trying to eat a little bit more healthy since in my early teens I was a junkie eater.so no proccesed foods, no more candy from the store but I do from time to time home made sweets , no junk food(mc, Kfc etc) but pizza sometimes. I cook a lot of meat broth with veggies. I eat in the morning fruits and drink a cup of green/black tea. I don't drink coffee or any sort of sodas like Coke. I cook sometimes raw sweets with all kind of nuts. My problem is that I ain't very consistent in following good habits, I tend to get lazy and not vary to much my meals.
My bowel movement..let's say it is very unpredictable...from 3 times a day to none..
Regarding my mental state, well I am not what you call miss sunshine. Unfortunately I tend to ruminate a lot and see the half glass empty. I was much more worse a few years back when being in a toxic relationship.
I know that I am on the good track but I think that if I could just succeed with the NBE I would be much happier.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I am glad to see that you are in the right direction in life. It is more important in life that where we are heading to than where we are.
But we all need more improvement.
I recommend you to take the following:
1-MSM plus natural vitamin C
2-Maca for more energy and libido, but take it during morning time and not afternoon, since it can give you too much energy and keeps you awake.
3-Take daily flax seeds-it will regulate your bowel movement.
Read Mind & Body development articles everyday, so you take care of your mind and soul everyday just like your body, and when they are in harmony they help each other. BLESSINGS.....POM

(21-04-2015, 02:09 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(20-04-2015, 07:52 PM)pom19 Wrote:  --------------------------------------------------------------------

Good luck
POM
I know that I am on the good track but I think that if I could just succeed with the NBE I would be much happier.
I am glad to see that you are in the right direction in life. It is more important in life that where we are heading to than where we are.
2-Maca for more energy and libido, but take it during morning time and not afternoon, since it can give you too much energy and keeps you awake.
Read Mind & Body development articles everyday, so you take care of your mind and soul everyday just like your body, and when they are in harmony they help each other. BLESSINGS.....POM

Blessings back, Pom:-) I am glad to meet people lile you who have a nice word for everyone. I know that we need to be self conscious about our journey and aware of how we want to live this life we have. I have much to learn but at least I am willing.
The site is great :-D
Is it better to take Maca capsules or the powder version. I smelled the powder and did not like it :-(

(21-04-2015, 08:12 PM)Vio Wrote:  
(21-04-2015, 02:09 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(20-04-2015, 08:30 PM)Vio Wrote:  Thanks so much for taking the time to write me...I will read into it, you may be right, I was all my life this skinny and with different problems. The only time I gained 5 kg I was on holiday but it only showed on my but and legs and too little on my upper body. That was surely not healthy and anyways I lost the extra kilos in a week. I don't know if it's the same thing but I tried homeopathy and acupunture. The acupuncture helped me because I was feeling very tired and depressed but I could not continue because it's expensive. Also I am doing Yoga. It helps but not 100%.
Good luck
POM

Blessings back, Pom:-) I am glad to meet people lile you who have a nice word for everyone. I know that we need to be self conscious about our journey and aware of how we want to live this life we have. I have much to learn but at least I am willing.
The site is great :-D
Is it better to take Maca capsules or the powder version. I smelled the powder and did not like it :-(
-----------------------------------------------------------
I add maca powder to my shake every morning after my workout. But, sometimes I take a cap in mid day like I did today with my tea.
If more people were aware of the fact that we as humans have more in common than differences, then, they would care more about the whole humanity just like a big family. Since hopeless is dead, then I keep hoping-Smile <3 POM

Pom, thank's for your advice. I will see through it and add the MSM and Maca maybe soon. I have 4 days of Vitex and SP and I can say that I am excited of what I am seeing. Unfortunately it's not about my breast but it's still a good thing. When I started taking SP I also waxed my legs, arms and other parts Rolleyes and until today everything is quite the same, no hair grown. And this is great because usualy it was starting to grow even on the second day. So cheers to that.
Also my lab test are back, I was supposed to see my TSH levels and from last winter TSH has decreased from 4.3 to 3.8. So I will have to keep up and stay away from sugar, unhealthy foods and stress..
Regarding my boobs no change, maybe a slight thingle sensation which is still a good thing.
Good luck to you all!

(22-04-2015, 08:38 PM)Vio Wrote:  Pom, thank's for your advice. I will see through it and add the MSM and Maca maybe soon. I have 4 days of Vitex and SP and I can say that I am excited of what I am seeing. Unfortunately it's not about my breast but it's still a good thing. When I started taking SP I also waxed my legs, arms and other parts Rolleyes and until today everything is quite the same, no hair grown. And this is great because usualy it was starting to grow even on the second day. So cheers to that.
Also my lab test are back, I was supposed to see my TSH levels and from last winter TSH has decreased from 4.3 to 3.8. So I will have to keep up and stay away from sugar, unhealthy foods and stress..
Regarding my boobs no change, maybe a slight thingle sensation which is still a good thing.
Good luck to you all!
-----------------------------------------------------------
I am glad you are happy about the reduction of hair. As for boobies, there are other parts of your body that need healing first, and then the boobies will follow the course too. Smile POM

Last week I finally put braces which is a good thing, for some years I waited to do this. The not so good part is that I barely could eat so I lost some weight. But I hope that in some days I will be able to eat again properly and continue with my health regaining program.
I added Maca, as Pom adviced me. I am drinking in the morning a smoothie made with coconut milk, banana, kiwi, Maca, hemp protein powder, honey. Is this a good combination?
I am also sezoning with kelp some food but not daily and not with much. Not sure why, but I am afraid that it might do harm...
Good luck to you all !

Congratulations on your braces. You'll be happy of the good results you will get, and you will look better too.
Yes, your smoothie is good. All the stuff in it are part of my smoothie except for kiwi, which of course is very good too. POM

Thank you Pom Big Grin
I'm 5 days late and no sign of my period...Could it be from Maca, Vitex or SP??

(03-05-2015, 04:11 PM)Vio Wrote:  Thank you Pom Big Grin
I'm 5 days late and no sign of my period...Could it be from Maca, Vitex or SP??
----------------------------------------------------
Yes.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon