Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie: Where to start?

Hi! I've tried quite a few different products with mixed results. A few gave me weird headaches..others did nothing.

I've found two products so far that don't give me weird side effects: Breast Advance cream and flax seed oil. I used the Breast Advance cream for a month, didn't notice growth but thought maybe it was inhibiting my weight loss efforts. I began FSO/massage earlier this month. I did notice some twinges in my breasts one night as I lie in bed.

So, I was thinking of having a hormone test done to see if my hormones are out of balance (I'm sure they are due to acne and PMS). Can I go off what my test results are or can I pick a program based on a combo of anti-androgens, phytoestrogens, etc.? I believe I saw a post to that effect on here. To sum it up, I really don't know what I'm doing.

Here's what I'm working with. I've breastfed three babies, which has left me flat across the chest with sagging in the breasts. I'm currently measuring 33.5" around the nipple. Any advice is welcome!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon