Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to cycle phyto-estrogens, anti-androgens, and phyto-progestins?

Question 

I've not found any post that details at what point of the cycle phyto-estrogens, anti-androgens, and phyto-progestins should be taken. And if there was one, I must have missed it, or misunderstood it. Can anyone shed light on this, in a nutshell?

(16-05-2014, 08:51 PM)petitechic Wrote:  I've not found any post that details at what point of the cycle phyto-estrogens, anti-androgens, and phyto-progestins should be taken. And if there was one, I must have missed it, or misunderstood it. Can anyone shed light on this, in a nutshell?

I'll do my best Tongue

alrighty progestins are ltaken highest pms week as most women are estrogen dominant at this time ......progestin is best taken by cream I'm hearing...but fennel seed, damiaina leaf, oregano spice , and licorice root have it in them chemically so I think orally is cool too
creams are mostly cycled taken only on lutal phrase or just pms week

cycling is usually done with very strong hormone plants... (hops in large doses for example) pm is a very high estrogen (most common on here cycled) , weaker estrogen can interfere with it's proprieties and chemistry so that is why it is taken alone when cycled
it's is cycled by being taken after ovulation (after period) for 10 days
then weak estrogen, prolactin herbs are taken through the rest of the cycle ...........pms week or after cycling pm some use pc as well as herbs

in nutshell
after period : highest estrogens (pm must be taken with no weak other estrogen )
high progesterone: pms time
rest of cycle: most people take fg! prolactin, weak estro, etc
anti-androgens ...licorice is a weak estrogen so you can't take with ..pm.. (it's also got progest..) .lots on here don't cycle spearmint or sp however(sp can lower estrgen too but lots use it with great results anyway)

a very very nutshell beginner plan would be
high estrogen (most like pm) taken after period for 10 days
weak estro, prolaction herb (best most popular FG) take with fennel seeds (for your progest) take sp throughout
but you can add most nbe herbs to your non-pm days just don't over do high estros !

do not go crazy on doses if your start starting ramp it up small to high on each herbs for so you don't shock your body xD

as well as cycling short breaks ever few days,months weeks on different herbs helps your boy not get used to what you put in it ;]

pm: pueraria mirifica
SW: saw palmetto
FG: fenugreek
pc: progesterone cream
just case you knew

links to buy
sorry I use £ but just example..just encase it helps you get an idea

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fennel-Seeds-Whole-200g-/321374044497?pt=UK_Home_Garden_Food_SM&hash=item4ad362c151

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/160883564079?var=460116058356&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ainterol-Pueraria-Mirifica-Big-Breast-Hips-Buttocks-Capsules-500-mg-x-100-Pills-/201055166577?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ecfd26071

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-p...9-ml-cream

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SWANSON-SAW-PALMETTO-540MG-250-CAP-/261480033265?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Vitamins_Supplements&hash=item3ce16cabf1

this is as far as I understand ...if I'm wrong somebody on here should correct me hopefully c=..but it's what I'm going by... hope I helped good luck ;DDDD
sorry if I went off topic trying advise you..just wanted to help xD
if theres spelly mistakys well I dyslexic-o sorry xDD

That's a good question.

Asparagus, fenugreek, hops during the luteal phase. Use chasteberry to increase the duration of the luteal phase. Experiment with the antiandrogens green tea, and white peony outside of the luteal phase. More information is needed.

lovely11, what sort of information do you mean?

nice rocketmelon! that was good! glad I'm on the right path with having chosen PM and Fenugreek.

(x-posted from other thread)
It's my understanding that noogling can be done throughout the whole month.

Some background info on me: I have pretty intense PMS during the whole luteal phase (extreme moodiness), and I wanted to take the Saw Palmetto because I read somewhere that DHT might actually have something to do with dandruff. Those are really my only ailments related to hormones.

Also, I've realized I don't have a phyto-progestin in my program. Is this necessary?

Information on the responses other herbs give on human hormones. Partially based on this
http://aje.oxfordjournals.org/content/145/7/571.long it says which human hormones are correlated with breast maintenance at different stages of the cycle. Information on when to cycle could be based on that link.

Green tea reduces dht, but other than that, I don't know if it works for or against nbe; perhaps why it should be cycled, and not used during the luteal phase. PM may also be good during the luteal phase.

(17-05-2014, 12:34 AM)petitechic Wrote:  lovely11, what sort of information do you mean?

nice rocketmelon! that was good! glad I'm on the right path with having chosen PM and Fenugreek.

(x-posted from other thread)
It's my understanding that noogling can be done throughout the whole month.

Some background info on me: I have pretty intense PMS during the whole luteal phase (extreme moodiness), and I wanted to take the Saw Palmetto because I read somewhere that DHT might actually have something to do with dandruff. Those are really my only ailments related to hormones.

Also, I've realized I don't have a phyto-progestin in my program. Is this necessary?

well you know you can buy fennel seeds at most stores or on ebay/amazon (mine was 200 grams free shippinng 2.09 UK on ebay)
I've gotten a lil more price at store but still reasonable ...most pills are 500-1000 mg ...so 3 grams would last at lest
2 months!!
...aw I sowwie bout the pms ;( I hear you..taking a wide range of herbs really made a difference for me ! I'm so upbeat at that time now ..the progs I take are licorice root (cheap) fennel seed (cheap) black cumin seed (cheap if bought right)
well i check your program on your page looks like a good basic foundation ;]! the pc may help with pms ....it will get absorbed to your blood this is the best way to take it progesterone (I here) ..If you still have bad pms with it I'd add fennel seed...1/4 a teaspoon is the same as 1000mg of extract ..you can't go wrong for the price with fennel seeds ..you could also try turmeric, oregano and cumin (black seed cumin if possible)........you could also try black cohlosh or wild yam for pms (=

yes nooglnig is done through out.....I'm thinking there may be a limit to how long you can pump in case of tissue damage...(not sure!) hour intervals maybe with at lest 3 hours (I'D guess)..it will be a good foundation for growth ..some only noogle with good results c= keep at it for permanent results ...swelling fluctuates

(17-05-2014, 12:54 AM)lovely11 Wrote:  Information on the responses other herbs give on human hormones. Partially based on this
http://aje.oxfordjournals.org/content/145/7/571.long it says which human hormones are correlated with breast maintenance at different stages of the cycle. Information on when to cycle could be based on that link.

Green tea reduces dht, but other than that, I don't know if it works for or against nbe; perhaps why it should be cycled, and not used during the luteal phase. PM may also be good during the luteal phase.

That is a really great effin' link.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon