Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is it possible to grow your breast the way you want?

wow thank you guys so much for your feedback! I will look after my exams into the articles, I have to really spent some time on it as I don't understand all the terms haha. Im going to apply some more chest workouts into my current workout, hope that helps, if not maybe I add more herbs into my nbe routine. I really don't wanna do this cause I already feel that I take a lot of herbs plus I am considering adding PM. Did any of you had some experience with pm?

Pm gave me a lot of growth and fullness souls out can cycle it with your other herbs so one bottle of pm can last a long time.

(21-05-2014, 02:36 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Pm gave me a lot of growth and fullness souls out can cycle it with your other herbs so one bottle of pm can last a long time.

wow congratulations with your growth ! I hope I react the same way. Which brand did you use? I just ordered the ainterol 500 mg, can't wait to try it out. How much did you took per day, I know it says 2 caps per day but I'm afraid that will be a little bit too much in the beginning, don't you?

(17-05-2014, 11:19 PM)lau Wrote:  I find myself growing more towards sagging breast, which I absolutely hate, I can't stand my breast !!! Is there a way to stop this, to somehow control the way your breasts are growing? I really need some help !!! I want more fulness on the upper part of my breasts, how do I get this ? Is it even possible ? HuhHuhHuh

Hi Lau,

Yes, it's definitely possible to achieve more fullness on the upper area of your breasts. One of the most effective and cheapest way to do this is to perform certain exercises like found here.

(17-05-2014, 11:19 PM)lau Wrote:  I find myself growing more towards sagging breast, which I absolutely hate, I can't stand my breast !!! Is there a way to stop this, to somehow control the way your breasts are growing? I really need some help !!! I want more fulness on the upper part of my breasts, how do I get this ? Is it even possible ? HuhHuhHuh

best way to perk up your breasts is to simply do some exercises... like the bench press, inclined pec flyes, pec flyes, pushups, etc. Nowloss.com has a good workout to firm and lift breasts

hope this helps

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon