Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I want boobs already!

Anyone else get to feeling impatient sometimes?

Some days I see and feel such a difference and then other days I feel like nothing has changed. It can be discouraging and frustrating.

I guess that's when you take out the pictures and see the changes.

What keeps you going?

Oh I totally know that feeling you describe..
I look at all the sucess stories - that motivates me. But sometimes nothing can't motivate me..

I HATE that feeling. Especially when you see someone with big boobs complaining about their back problems or how clothes don't fit right. Or when a family member tells me I've got small boobs, even if I did grow, their comments make me feel they I haven't.

I hate when one day your boobs are big and showing more protrusion then the next day it all goes away.

I just keep reading threads about how everyone is working hard on their programs and their hopeful comments, it calms me down. Sort of makes me feel like we're all in this journey together, it's expected that each of us will get frustrated every now and then but we will all reach our goals.

(18-05-2014, 06:53 PM)wishinandhopin Wrote:  Some days I see and feel such a difference and then other days I feel like nothing has changed.
I'm having that feeling now because my boobs feel heavy but I'm afraid its just luteal swelling and will go away leaving me boobless.

(18-05-2014, 07:32 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  I HATE that feeling. Especially when you see someone with big boobs complaining about their back problems or how clothes don't fit right. Or when a family member tells me I've got small boobs, even if I did grow, their comments make me feel they I haven't.

I hate when one day your boobs are big and showing more protrusion then the next day it all goes away.

I know the feeling AA. Just yesterday a guy told me my boobs look small and I had been obsessing over it the whole night. I think what helps me get through is looking in the mirror and letting myself love my boobs just as they are now. I'll bought on a nice bra and try to admire them that way. And also I try to remind myself that everything worth having is worth having patience for.

Yes even I measure most days and feel bad when there's difference but I know if I just don't let it upset me and look again next month then suddenly I was like damn where did these come from!

I get frustrated by my slow growth.... and that usually leads to over doing it and injuring myself... not hard to do with a breast pump... lol.... what keeps me going is obsession....

This may sound..corny but this forum kept me going. It's like oh I can't wait to update my personal program to share my progression or my failures.
When I feel like giving up I pop around the forum and read. I love how optimistic everyone is. I tell myself the success stories took years, I have to be patient.

I love the fact that yes I've seen growth. Slow growth but there is growth.

I can't wait to see how my bf see me when I reach my goals. And wishing and hoping I do reach my goals. Wink

I agree even a one cupsize growth in a whole year would be well worth it, and most of us get more than that!

It really does help to take a long view of it, doesn't it? I agree. I try to do that. I look forward to seeing how I look in August.

oh dear. Today is my "I WANT BOOBS ALREADY" day!

Can i just fast forward the hard work and BOOM.. BOOBS.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon