Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I want boobs already!

Hell yeah!!!! I wish I could wake up with them tomorrow morning!!!!

(.)(.)

(18-05-2014, 06:53 PM)wishinandhopin Wrote:  Anyone else get to feeling impatient sometimes?

Some days I see and feel such a difference and then other days I feel like nothing has changed. It can be discouraging and frustrating.

I guess that's when you take out the pictures and see the changes.

What keeps you going?

I get like that STILL! Sometimes I swear I haven't really improved at all since the beginning but the photos thankfully prove otherwise.

This forum is one of my main motivators to keep on truckin'... especially this time around. The first time I tried nbe there wasn't the same closeness a lot of us have and a lot of it was strictly titty related rather than emotional support.

I have some days where I am like damn look at you beautiful girls! Then I have some days where I wonder if they have grown at all. I think my biggest yay! moment was when my husband mentioned them without me prompting him first.

I think a positive mindset is one of the biggest contributing factors to nbe. Every night when I massage I picture myself with my dream boobs and I imagine them getting bigger with every rotation as cheesy as that sounds.

I don't ever get jealous of other girls, that never happened to me, I simply never wanted anything anyone else had. Only get jealous over my guy but I think that has something to do with my control issues. Today, for the first time, I got super jealous of my friends boobs. She has amazing huge boobs! Definitely wearing the wrong bra size, 36DD when her underbust can't be more than 30! She's very slim.
I've been feeling quite busty lately then I saw her, now I'm just over here staring at her boobs, getting impatient for mine to grow and just jelly!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon