Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

On the road to DDs

I'm Kristin! I am 32 yrs old. Have 2 children and have breastfed both. Started as a FULL C cup prior to getting pregnant with my first child at 17. Shrank in size between my first and second child and shrank even more after my second. It seemed over time they just kept shrinking until I felt I hardly had anything left. I have been interested in NBE for several years, and admittedly, also gave serious consideration to implants (even though I really hate the idea). I can't say I've tried a lot of stuff compared to many people on here. Mostly because I've had some hormone tests done by blood work a couple times and they were normal plus I'd always had pretty bad acne so I was afraid of anything that affected hormone levels for fear I could make things worse. I still suspect hormone imbalances of some kind but I'm not sure I can afford the saliva tests to have them checked. So, for now I'm trying non-hormonal NBE options.

The medications I take daily (not taking for NBE) are:
Spironolactone 100mg
Bactrim DS 800/160
Zinc 50mg --- I take these first 3 meds for acne
Propranolol 40mg ---I take this for migraines/ chronic headaches

I have had a noogleberry pump for a couple years but had a lot of trouble getting started with it and gave up too easily. I started using it again and have been doing so regularly, 1 hour a day, almost every day, for the last 3 1/2 months. I rub Palmer's concentrated stretch mark cream (says it has cocoa butter, Vit E, collagen, elastin, etc) on my breasts before noogling. I try using coconut oil sometimes but it seems to break my chest out. After noogling I take a shower right away (seems to help fade any pink ring marks) and lately I've been using a homemade coffee sugar scrub that has coffee, brown sugar, white sugar, coconut oil, and cinnamon in it It was supposed to be good for cellulite but I tried it on my breasts and it seemed to make my breasts look nice afterward. I can tell NB is helping and wish I had started using it sooner!

I have also been trying to increase my water intake, eat "clean" most of the time, exercise more, get adequate sleep.

I'd like to add to what I'm doing to see faster results but I'm not sure what would be most effective for me. I do "prayer" exercises for my breasts occasionally and also massage/ squeeze any time I get a chance (when the kids aren't around to ask questions). I don't have a set massage method that I use and not sure I've been doing it enough to notice if it is helping.

I also bought new bras bc I read that many people wear the wrong size and can be pushing breast tissue to the sides or underneath. I had been wearing 34A bras for a long time. Bought some 34C cup ones (couldn't find smaller band in C cup locally) and though they're not super full, they do seem to fit and feel better. I scoop all the breast tissue I can get in there when I put it on and scoop to adjust throughout the day.

Starting measurements 2/4/14
Under bust 29.5"
Bust 32 3/4"
Over bust 32 1/2"

Last measurement 4/29/14 (trying to measure about monthly)
Under 29.5"
Bust 33 3/4"
Over bust 33 3/8"

Any input or suggestions would be great!

You could try taking in the band by sewing it a lot of people seem to do that if buying the right size is haeprd because it sounds like you need only a 30 band.
Its great your already seeing results I think its normally easier to gain back the size you had before than if you have always been small.

Thanks for replying! I had the same though! Might just need to practice some more on my sewing machine so I can do that! Your stats look great! You've had awesome growth! I'll have to check out your routine!!

Have been trying to step up my game this week so hopefully see faster growth. Here's the changes I'm making:

Meds:
Picked up some Vit C and Vit D yesterday. Got it at the dollar store so not sure how good the quality is but surely better than nothing. I'm also thinking about getting some MSM- anyone have thoughts on using this?

Massage:
I've started concentrating more on massage the last few days. Think I've finally found one that seems to be helping with swelling! When I had tried massage before it kinda seemed to make me look smaller afterward, even though I was doing it in the "right" direction. I'm now using what I think is Chi massage. I press on the breasts and instead of doing rotations on top of the skin, I'm kind of moving the skin and breast tissue in a circular motion in toward the center of my chest. I also do some squeezes to get blood flowing periodically too. I grab as much breast tissue as I can get in my hand and gently squeeze several times. At night I've started doing a quick massage with cheap muscle rub and sleeping with it on. Not sure if it is doing anything yet.

Noogling:
I'm still noogling 1 hr a day using the 7:2 method. I used to just release pressure and sit there for 2 mins because I didn't think massage was helping but now that I've found a different massage method here's what I do: Pump and hold 7 minutes with large domes (just switching from mediums to these- they're still a challenge to keep on), then release suction, take a big drink of water and massage for 2 minutes- giving more time to my smaller left breast, then work the domes back on and pump and hold another 7 minutes and so on...

I think that's all the changes I've been working on this week. May try to post my progress pics so far in a bit if I get time

Do you notice when you massage between noogling that your breasts seam to deflate a little? Maybe its just me but I started massaging before I pump and not during or after....

Yeah I did notice that it seemed to make my swelling go down if I massaged after noogling, until I started massaging the way I am now. This way seems to help with the swelling! I'm not sure why that would be, I'm still massaging in the same direction just now I'm moving the breast tissue and before I was doing it on top of the skin if that makes sense

Here's my "before" pic- (actually after noogling for the 3rd time maybe)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

And today's pic after noogling (I'm 3 1/2 months in)

Hadn't showered yet so ignore the ring marks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Defiantly look larger and fuller! Its working!! congratulations!

Thanks Karren!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon