Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

On the road to DDs

(20-05-2014, 05:47 PM)Kristin00 Wrote:  And today's pic after noogling (I'm 3 1/2 months in)

Hadn't showered yet so ignore the ring marks!
that noogling is defo giving u the swelling Big Grin

Yeah I think it is starting to! Thanks!

Such fast progress its really working the pump seems to fill them out a lot good program!

Thanks!!

I can definitely see an improvement. Well done. Smile

They look much fuller!! Whatever you're doing is working Smile

I definitely looks fuller and lifted. They're beautiful... Best of luck Smile

Hi Kristin! I saw your first pics on the Noogleberry forum, your last pic is awesome! There is a great difference, congrats! Smile

Thanks so much everyone! You guys are all SO sweet and encouraging!!

I still feel like I'm pretty small so I'm definitely looking to keep growing but I'm pretty excited about how things are going so far. I'm already so much happier and more confident about my breasts! I'm really glad I discovered NBE (and the encouragement on these boards)!

Gahh! These crazy domes just have not been cooperating today! I don't understand why some days I can use these large domes without much trouble and other days they are constantly farting off and I can barely get them pumped up! Oh well, it is taking a lot of effort today but I know some days are just like that with NBE! Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon