Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

On the road to DDs

By all means, have the conversation. It will be a deliciously sexy one and your man will be both pleased and impressed.
It will be fun!
Yarrr!

Thanks to both of you for the encouragement. Hubby and I will have that talk at some point I'm just not sure how soon. Haven't figured out how to make sex talks less awkward. We have such a great marriage (and a great sex life) so you'd think we would've figured that out by now! Lol

As far as boobs go, does anyone have recommendations for something I could add to pumping and massage that will help me grow? I don't mean to sound like a newbie or like I don't want to take the time to research bc I have- lots! I'm just really nervous to take anything that affects my hormones even though I've read a ton about it. I haven't had a good hormone test so I don't know where to start and due to my sensitive acne prone skin I really don't want to throw things out of whack. My ultimate goals would be larger boobs, skin to stay clear, flatter tummy and more curves/ butt (my butt has always been my best "asset" but I'd kinda like to accentuate it more) I've thought about maca, PM, MSM. I'm just not sure what to try adding first. Any suggestions??

Ok I just have to vent a little... So I think I might have mentioned on here before that all of my family and most of the people I'm close to are large breasted. It had always made me feel even worse about my size. My mother-in-law and sister-in-law in particular have always talked about me and a few other people we know as being so small chested. They both have HUGE boobs (like waaaay bigger than I'd ever want) and I think they look at everyone under a FULL D cup to be small. Well my other sister-in-law used to be in the group they labeled as having small boobs. It seems like ever since she had her first baby though, and then breastfed, they got big and never went down. That was about 2 years ago and she's pregnant with her second and her boobs are so big! Yesterday we got together with hubby's family and I felt so tiny with MIL and SIL with their huge ones and the other SIL with her large ones pouring out of her tank top! My 14 year old daughter pretty much matches me in size already except she may be a little fuller on top, and she's not even one of the larger chested girls in her class.
What in the world happened to mine?! If it weren't for this board I would seriously wonder if I was about the only person in thd world that didn't get big boobs!
Ok sorry, rant over! Lol

I know that feeling too well Sad my family actually refers to me as the flat one since they're all huge in comparison. Even now that I've gained weight they still tell that "I'm small but it's okay you've got a hot butt" :/
Use this as motivation, you will reach your goals one day and your boobs will be perky and beautiful while theirs will give off to gravity since they're probably not taking good care of it.
Plus your boobs are already beautiful! Shape beats size any day so you don't really know how things look for them without all that support.

Yes! I definitely don't want huge saggy ones! I don't think fat, saggy boobs are attractive at all- I'd rather them be on the smaller side and perky. I don't know why, but I was plugging along pretty well my first few months of NBE but these last couple I've been really battling feeling discouraged and like "Am I really even getting anywhere with all this?". My size throughout this has varied up and down so much that it is hard to tell if I've had real growth. My cycle length has been varied too, making it hard to track true progress. I'm sorry to be so negative lately. This is just a lot to go through the last 5 1/2 months to not know if it's really doing anything. How do you all keep motivated when you're not sure you're seeing progress?

6 mo update today
Over: 33 1/8"
Bust: 33 1/2"
Under: 29"

My under bust went down 1/2" somehow. I have been trying to lose weight. I'm not sure if it is from that or because I got better fitting bras recently. Finally found some 30DDs at Dillard's and Nordstroms that seem to fit well.

I'm feeling pretty discouraged about this update. I have gained less than an inch in my bust measurement in 6 months and I don't even know if that's true growth. (My measurements, size, and fullness varies SO much through the month, even day to day. ??)
I'm just not sure that is very good progress for that much time. I started using primarily NB at first. Added massage in pretty regularly about 2-3 months ago and started taking vitamin C and vitamin D about 2 months ago.

Here's my latest pic. I don't know that there's really any difference though *sigh*

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon