Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Athlete-Help!!

I would think the piercings would be fine as long as they are fully healed and you tape over them/use a nipple stopper. If you felt inclined to pump, that is.

Hmmmm.. I guess I could try it, seems like everyone gets some type of results with it..

Do any of you have advise on PM & depo shot? I saw mixed reviews

(19-05-2014, 02:52 PM)Trackgirl Wrote:  So pretty much I'm screwed? Huh Everyone says just wait till you graduate it'll all turn to fat but that's like 3 years from now

You could try scooping!! Gets rid of any fat you have elsewhere and puts it in your bra!!

I don't have fat to spare Sad

(20-05-2014, 03:55 AM)Trackgirl Wrote:  I don't have fat to spare Sad

Oops! sorry
Want some of mine?? Big Grin

I don't think you should let it get you down about not having fat to spare. Everyone has something that works for them.
I know that massage and pumping are very good routes to take.
I personally don't pump at least not yet because I spend my money on herbs before finding out about pumps lol
I think taking herbs and health fats are a good combo. You just have to be careful with herbs because your altering your hormonal composition and if thats not done correctly it can cause undesired side effects.
If you do decide to go the herb route I'd advise starting in low doses and increasing as your body adjusts to them and I would take too many herbs at once because they could counter the effects of each other.
My primary herbs are PM and FG and I'm seeing great results.

Are you on any birth control? I saw that PM and depo can either be really great or really bad..

I'm not and have never been so I wouldn't be able to give any incite when it comes to that sorry Huh

Okay thanks for everything so far lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon