Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone else into makeup?

Both of you Karren and Chapman look absolutely amazing!

Thanks sneezee and Debbii! Ive been into makeup for about 10 years..... obsession...... Funny but my wife isn't into makeup at all..... and she's not fond of me helping her.... lol

(19-05-2014, 01:21 PM)Karren Wrote:  Really pretty echapman! I'm super obsessed with makeup.... taught myself over the years and ended up a moderator and jr admin on a womens makeup forum for a couple years.....

*LIKE*

You both look stunning I wish I could be a bit more high maintenance all I do is wash and moisturise so I end up looking so plain and my hair is uncontrollable.
See any suggestions would be fun I always look paler in photos I'm really light tan colour.
I can do other people s make up but I never know what is good on me.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wow! You are just naturally beautiful Bonita! And don't need all the extra help like I do! lol

Thanks karen but no your beautiful I think I'm OK but would like to wear some sometimes without looking crazy haha maybe I will attempt makeup and put it up here so you guys can laugh.

Im not laughing! Without makeup I look a lot like a guy in a dress! duhhh... lol

I mean when I do my own make up I look funny so maybe I should put it up haha
I'm sorry I spell your name wrong the person I know spells it with 1 r so I'm used to writing that.

lol.... I knew you meant that and I don't think you look funny! I misspell my own name.... too many r's and too many t's. (last name is Hutton.....)

(21-05-2014, 05:52 PM)Karren Wrote:  Im not laughing! Without makeup I look a lot like a guy in a dress! duhhh... lol

Karen, if you really believe that there is absolutely no hope for me !
You always look fab in your photo's, and if I may be so bold to comment you have a cleavage to die for. Lucky girl Blush

Hugs
Heather X

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon