Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

fenugreek not permanent?

I've read on a few sites now including some posts here that fenugreek does not produce permanent results. In fact, I read this is the same case with PM as well. But I always thought that once you reach your goal size, all you need to do is keep up a maintenance dose and then slowly taper yourself off. Any thoughts?

Your right it is best to continue with a low dose a short time after OK with results being permenant yes they often start as swelling then it becomes growth this may mean you could lose a little fullness(the swelling) from stopping but not actual growth unless you lose weight possibly so that's why a maintenance dose is a good idea it could help prevent the loss of fullness.
Using nbe for at least 3-6 months is also going to make sure your results are permenant growth because 1 month isn't enough because think how your breasts can change during only your cycle or even arousal this is temporary swelling sometimes up to a cupsize.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon