Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

afraid of taking herbs

hello everyone

My herbs are arriving in few days according to the tracking website ..

I'm nervous to start. Du coup , i dont want to take random pills anymore after reading many side effects that the users have witnessed such as blood clot.

I spent nearly 90 dollars till now just on pills.

I got

Puerira Mirifica
Evening primrose oil (aromatase)
Gingko biloba
Maca

Should i take them all at the same time everyday? got 120 capsules of each

im extremely nervous.. i dont want to do that anymore. Side effects , blood clots and heart attacks talk are scaring me.

I'm very sensitive when it comes to health (Always have nausea and stomachache)

I think those side effects are for ginkgo, related to its effects on blood vessel circulation. You can always research and use bulk herbs. And you can always take a lower dose of those pills along with a bulk herb that doesn't have side effects.

(20-05-2014, 05:11 AM)lovely11 Wrote:  I think those side effects are for ginkgo, related to its effects on blood vessel circulation. You can always research and use bulk herbs. And you can always take a lower dose of those pills along with a bulk herb that doesn't have side effects.

gingko eh ? i knew i shouldn't have gotten it !! lol . I will research it now.

do you think its okay to take gingko once every two days?

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/drugi...All.html#G it has two safety sheets for ginkgo. It depends on how much ginkgo, but your pills shouldn't cause harm. A lot of people take small amounts of ginkgo. Don't take more than it says on the label, and you can take half the dosage (that can't be done for everything). Just don't take it for too long, and don't overdose on anything.

Can ginger be used instead of gingko for its blood circulation properties?

ginger is used in breast reduction products. I read, I think on here, that it does something with the cycle (maybe it was promotes menstruation). It could probably be used at a specific time of the cycle depending on its effects on hormones, So far, I have doubts about ginger.

Blood clots relate more to PM, though. The higher the dose, the higher the risk. Start low, increase slowly, and evaluate often.

It'd be nice to find an herb that increases blood supply. Rosemary is one, but effects aren't so good. I've seen nettle listed as both dilating blood vessels and narrowing them. Peppers (capsicum) might do it, but they are in breast reduction pills.

Whats the science behind PM and blood clots?

(20-05-2014, 07:33 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Whats the science behind PM and blood clots?

It acts as an estrogen which, especially in higher doses, thickens the blood. You see the same effect with some birth control. There was a thread about it; I'll see if I can find it.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20182

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon