Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My hormone test result (saliva)

Today I received the result of my saliva test and at first I was a bit confused because I didn't expect this result.

The test was done in luteal phase, one week after ovulation.

Cortisol (saliva morning) 10906 pg/ml
Range: 1800 - 14500 pg/ml

DHEA (saliva) 105 pg/ml
Range: 140 - 570 pg/ml

Estradiol (saliva) 2,6 pg/ml
Luteal phase: 0,8 - 10,8 pg/ml

Estriol (saliva) 12,1 pg/ml
Range: 2,70 - 9,05 pg/ml (might be higher in the early morning hours / I did the test at 6 am)

Progesterone (saliva) 127 pg/ml
Luteal phase: 100 - 450 pg/ml

Free Testosterone (Saliva) 7,9 pg/ml
Range: 5,0 - 49,0 pg/ml

Lotus gave me some useful informations already (via PM). Wink
I may try Maca to balance my hormones but need to do further research (if somebody has useful informations about Maca, then pls let me know).

Just wanted to share my results with you guys. Smile

(20-05-2014, 06:41 PM)peggy Wrote:  Today I received the result of my saliva test and at first I was a bit confused because I didn't expect this result.

The test was done in luteal phase, one week after ovulation.

Cortisol (saliva morning) 10906 pg/ml
Range: 1800 - 14500 pg/ml

DHEA (saliva) 105 pg/ml
Range: 140 - 570 pg/ml

Estradiol (saliva) 2,6 pg/ml
Luteal phase: 0,8 - 10,8 pg/ml

Estriol (saliva) 12,1 pg/ml
Range: 2,70 - 9,05 pg/ml (might be higher in the early morning hours / I did the test at 6 am)

Progesterone (saliva) 127 pg/ml
Luteal phase: 100 - 450 pg/ml

Free Testosterone (Saliva) 7,9 pg/ml
Range: 5,0 - 49,0 pg/ml

Lotus gave me some useful informations already (via PM). Wink
I may try Maca to balance my hormones but need to do further research (if somebody has useful informations about Maca, then pls let me know).

Just wanted to share my results with you guys. Smile
i had maka n al=gerine for 3 months and nothing Sad

Hey myboobs Smile

I read that it is very important to take a good brand of maca. It should not be raw, it must be gelatinized in order to balance the hormones. I have ordered this brand today: http://www.amazon.com/Gelatinized-Maca-P...roduct_top

I also believe that maca is more beneficial for bio females to balance the hormones than for bio males. I do not expect that my breasts will start to grow like crazy when I take maca, I just hope it will regulate my cycles since they are pretty long (30-34 days) and my periods are very painful. Nothing helped me so far. Sad

I believe balanced hormones might also help with NBE, even though some members here and elsewhere say that this is not the case. But I want balanced hormones since that is also important for my thyroid and for overall health. And I see now that I can grow even with messed up and low hormones, so I should grow even better when my hormones are balanced. Wink

Btw. I am looking forward to the butt growth which might occur due to maca. Tongue Big Grin

*Doesamacadance* ....

However i do NOT want a bigger tooshiSad mine is fine just as it is Big Grin

*dancingwithEllatheMacadance* Tongue

Ella, I also don't want a huge ass, just a lil' bit rounder would be nice. Big Grin

(20-05-2014, 11:51 PM)peggy Wrote:  *dancingwithEllatheMacadance* Tongue

Ella, I also don't want a huge ass, just a lil' bit rounder would be nice. Big Grin

Beneficial to bio female may be right . Since I got big fat zero Sad
But wishin ya both success with maka. I suppose u il b postin ya booty growth too :p

I took raw maca and I had a lot of negative side effects. Increased my Ts like crazy because my skin was super dry, I was extremely horny and break outs. It also gave me extremely scary and vivid dreams, it upset my stomach too. The side effects were: contributed to my first growth spurt, gave me loads of energy and my stamina was so much better while working out. I took a high dose to start with 1000mg then 1500 by the 3rd week. I stopped it after 5 weeks, couldn't deal with the side effects. Planning on adding it in the future but with A higher dose of SP. In hopes that id experience the positive effects and not the negative.
I wish I got the gelatinized too, read great reviews about it.

here is proof that exercise can give a bigger rounder butt. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/vi...-butt.html

myboobs[undefined=undefined' Wrote:  08' dateline='1400629514']
[quote='peggy' pid='114998' dateline='1400626287']
*dancingwithEllatheMacadance* Tongue

Beneficial to bio female may be right . Since I got big fat zero Sad
But wishin ya both success with maka. I suppose u il b postin ya booty growth too :p
[/quote

HAAAEEELLLLLL NOOOO!!!! Wink

Thanks myboobs. Smile

Thanks for sharing your experience with maca, AA. I read some bad reviews from people who took raw maca. I hope I won't experience any side effects with the gelatinized maca. Will let you know.

Lovely11, I have seen you posted that link on another thread. I don't want to look like her but her success is really amazing. Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon