Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NEWBIE - LOOKING FOR A FULLER, ROUNDER, MORE PROJECTED LOOK!

If you want more projected then try 3,000 mg MSM and pectoral muscle exercises, such as pushups. The MSM makes more elastic/rubbery tissue and the pushups lift via the muscle underneath. MSM might make them a little larger from more elastic tissue but that's not its primary function. Likewise muscle might push them into a larger cup but it doesn't actually make them larger.

Pueraria mirifica is very much likely to make them larger. The swelling might perk them up temporarily but unless you keep growing more and more the swelling might not stay. Progesterone cream might be better than pueraria mirifica for a rounder shape but likewise it's very likely to make them larger.

(22-05-2014, 04:15 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  If you want more projected then try 3,000 mg MSM and pectoral muscle exercises, such as pushups. The MSM makes more elastic/rubbery tissue and the pushups lift via the muscle underneath. .

*taking notes*

where can i purchase MSM ? online link plz.
preferrably ebay

Cheapest MSM: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006IFFZME/ref=wms_ohs_product?ie=UTF8&psc=1

1kg lasts about 6 months, 500g 3 months. 3 grams is roughly 1-3/4 teaspoons. NOW also has capsules at a higher price. Several other places have it too. I bet you could find it on ebay if you want.

Makes elastic tissue by providing sulfur for the high sulfur elastic proteins. You should also eat at least half of a fresh fruit each day for the necessary vitamins.

(22-05-2014, 03:11 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  Cheapest MSM: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006IFFZME/ref=wms_ohs_product?ie=UTF8&psc=1

1kg lasts about 6 months, 500g 3 months. 3 grams is roughly 1-3/4 teaspoons. NOW also has capsules at a higher price. Several other places have it too. I bet you could find it on ebay if you want.

Makes elastic tissue by providing sulfur for the high sulfur elastic proteins. You should also eat at least half of a fresh fruit each day for the necessary vitamins.

thanks =D

(22-05-2014, 03:11 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  Cheapest MSM: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006IFFZME/ref=wms_ohs_product?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Great info! Thank you and everyone for being so nice!

what's their shape without the bra?

(22-05-2014, 06:00 PM)lovely11 Wrote:  what's their shape without the bra?

I am new to all this and don't know the terminology, let me describe. They are close set, heavy and decently full for their size however they hang a bit lower than I like, I have much more tissue above my nipples than below, so my nipples seem set lower than I would like on my breasts, I guess I lack bottom volume? They aren't saggy and I know because they are so big they are going to hang no matter what. I'm not happy with them but I am very happy with their size, as I am on the "busty" side.

You could try applying fenugreek, hops, thistle, and asparagus only to the underside, where you want more growth. Soak it in EVO, then apply that. Hops stimulates all of the mammary glands and causes healthy growth, a tea of it can also be taken.

Green tea and dietary chromium would cause breast tissue loss. Dietary chromium may affect all breast tissue glands. What if taking hops and green tea together, with a chromium supplement will cause toning? Try the green tea, chromium combination only once, until you see its effects. Take more hops, to counter that loss. but first see if you can easily gain with hops. In other words do the green tea cautiously, because uncertainty of it coming back.

Also, your body produces its types of tissues from essential proteins, essential fats, and essential vitamins.

(22-05-2014, 10:32 PM)lovely11 Wrote:  You could try applying fenugreek, hops, thistle, and asparagus only to the underside, where you want more growth. Soak it in EVO, then apply that. Hops stimulates all of the mammary glands and causes healthy growth, a tea of it can also be taken.

Green tea and dietary chromium would cause breast tissue loss. Dietary chromium may affect all breast tissue glands. What if taking hops and green tea together, with a chromium supplement will cause toning? Try the green tea, chromium combination only once, until you see its effects. Take more hops, to counter that loss. but first see if you can easily gain with hops. In other words do the green tea cautiously, because uncertainty of it coming back.

Also, your body produces its types of tissues from essential proteins, essential fats, and essential vitamins.

Wow, that's a lot of info! Does something like this come in a ready to use tube or jar? I am sure my hubby would enjoy the job of applying it for me! :-) Also I am beginning to flirt with the idea of making the girls larger, I guess I am sort of skeptical that it's even possible, I was more focused on just making them look fuller, rounder and more importantly perkier, being a J cup they are so heavy that gravity is my enemy LOL but now after reading so many of everyones posts I am starting to picture trying to make them larger, just kicking it around I think I will just stay focused on the perkiness, plus I have too many 34J cup bras already (not cheap!) one question I haven't gotten a clear response from yet is does Pueraria mirifica effect my hormones and would it effect me trying to get pregnant sometime next year if I take it for a long time as my hubby and I want to start a family next year! :-) THANKS EVERYONE FOR BEING SO NICE AND HELPFUL!

You can use bulk herbs (or capsule form herbs from the store until then) to make an infusion in olive oil.
here's an example, http://www.ehow.com/how_2049865_make-her...e-oil.html , but the herbs don't have to be strained out, nor the olive oil heated.

I don't know enough about Pueraria m.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon