Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NEWBIE - LOOKING FOR A FULLER, ROUNDER, MORE PROJECTED LOOK!

You can actually apply msm to the skin with instant results I take a TSP lemon juice add about 500mg(spoon that comesin powder) it dissolves I apply it to my face, cleavage it was good on scars and stretch marks too it made the skin inbetween my breast less saggy and fuller.
I do love msm I have a kg of powder capsuals aren't worth it because the dose needed is high 3-15 g I only use 6-9 though you need approx a 1g of vitamin c per 3g of msm.
Pueraria I have only heard good it benefiting fertility and not to use while pregnant( like everything) I don't know I have never heard any side effect like that I hear it can restart periods for menapause and it doesn't show on hormone tests.
As long as you cycle it and don't take more than you need your hormones should stay balanced.
The thing is with pm you will very likely grow bigger after a few months, and its quite permenant. I didnt believe was true too i tried I was flat but I didn't mind much I was like doubt it'll work but no harm to try and now 8 inches to the chest later I know for sure at my age wouldn't come from doing nothing haha.

(24-05-2014, 01:38 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  You can actually apply msm to the skin with instant results I take a TSP lemon juice add about 500mg(spoon that comesin powder) it dissolves I apply it to my face, cleavage it was good on scars and stretch marks too it made the skin inbetween my breast less saggy and fuller.
I do love msm I have a kg of powder capsuals aren't worth it because the dose needed is high 3-15 g I only use 6-9 though you need approx a 1g of vitamin c per 3g of msm.
Pueraria I have only heard good it benefiting fertility and not to use while pregnant( like everything) I don't know I have never heard any side effect like that I hear it can restart periods for menapause and it doesn't show on hormone tests.
As long as you cycle it and don't take more than you need your hormones should stay balanced.
The thing is with pm you will very likely grow bigger after a few months, and its quite permenant. I didnt believe was true too i tried I was flat but I didn't mind much I was like doubt it'll work but no harm to try and now 8 inches to the chest later I know for sure at my age wouldn't come from doing nothing haha.

Stupid question but by cycling you mean take it while on my period or while off? Sorry... :-/ Can I talk it all month or is that bad?

Normally 1st or 2nd day of period for up to 14 days.
Why cycle it keeps your periods regular and your body balances with progesterone otherwise you might become estrogen dominant if you take all month its OK if your on a progesterone birth control but your period can be changed like late or longer I took it all month on depo provera bc

(24-05-2014, 02:05 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Normally 1st or 2nd day of period for up to 14 days.
Why cycle it keeps your periods regular and your body balances with progesterone otherwise you might become estrogen dominant if you take all month its OK if your on a progesterone birth control but your period can be changed like late or longer I took it all month on depo provera bc

OK, so ordered Pueraria Mirifica 500mg Pure-D R1 Capsules from amazon and should be here friday. My period also should be starting in the next few days. So what I understand is that once my cycle started I start the pill for 2 weeks then stop until my next period starts? I don't want to take if opposite of my period then stop one my cycle starts? I have read people doing it both ways on the amazon reviews. What is the most popular way to take these puppies? Also I will be taking fish oil pills but for health reasons I don't know if that will effect anything... I am not on any type of birth control either. Thanks everyone! I look forward to starting this treatment, I will also be working out and trying to loose weight so if my boobs stay the same size I will be happy and hope they can perk up a bit! :-) I will measure myself at the start to track progress in weight loss and monitor my boobs as well :-D Love this forum so far!

(20-05-2014, 07:57 PM)bustybride Wrote:  Hello group, I am new to this forum and new to forums in general! So please excuse my ignorance! I am recently married and my hubby says he loves my figure, me? Not so much... LOL

I guess I shall start by listing my measurements.

Bust 44"
Underbust 33.5"
Waist 29"
hips 35"

Dress size 6-8
Bra 34HH/J

Age 29

I am here because I would like my breasts to be fuller, rounder and more projected youthful look, if that means larger then thats fine too, they look their best during my cycle, however wouldn't mind the girls being a bit bigger and gaining some size as well ;-) I hope to learn a lot here and try some new products. Looking for something to take orally, not a fan of creams and lotions or pumps etc. Thank you!
Busty Bride

[Image: iknVEc1l.jpg]

Marvellous, you are a dream….

(21-05-2014, 02:13 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(20-05-2014, 07:57 PM)bustybride Wrote:  Hello group, I am new to this forum and new to forums in general! So please excuse my ignorance! I am recently married and my hubby says he loves my figure, me? Not so much... LOL

Bust 44"
Underbust 33.5"
Waist 29"
hips 35"

Dress size 6-8
Bra 34HH/J

Age 29

I am here because I would like my breasts to be fuller, rounder and more projected youthful look, if that means larger then thats fine too, they look their best during my cycle, however wouldn't mind the girls being a bit bigger and gaining some size as well ;-) I hope to learn a lot here and try some new products. Looking for something to take orally, not a fan of creams and lotions or pumps etc. Thank you!
Busty Bride

Dog gone it woman !! You got boobies to die for !! :o many r gona b green at the gills Smile

In my opinion you are perfect. I like you so much.

(27-05-2014, 08:55 AM)Flavia Wrote:  
(21-05-2014, 02:13 AM)myboobs Wrote:  

Bust 44"
Underbust 33.5"
Waist 29"
hips 35"

Dress size 6-8
Bra 34HH/J

Age 29

Busty Bride

Dog gone it woman !! You got boobies to die for !! :o many r gona b green at the gills Smile

In my opinion you are perfect. I like you so much.

Thanks for trying to make a girl feel good about herself, but I definitely need to lose some tummy and work on my girls! :-)

Here's a different angle...[Image: qAVJqqEl.jpg]

o_0 How's your back holding up?

You look amazing already, if you ask me!

(27-05-2014, 11:28 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  o_0 How's your back holding up?

You look amazing already, if you ask me!

AWW! Thank you! So sweet!
My back is fine, however I do get tired after a long day of work, partly because I am in the process of swapping out my bras from a 40DD to a 34J, what a difference! OMG! Always thought I was a DD because that is what VS always sold me. I love Curvy Kate and Panache now. Also I am planning to strengthen my core, and lose some weight which is why I am on here mostly to keep my breasts looking good during weight now, don't want them to look deflated or saggy etc. I have read that keep the same breast size during weight loss can be considered growth in a way and that is what I am looking for, I want to keep them fuller, rounder, youthful and as perky as J cups can be. My intensions were not to gain more size. We will see what happens, my order of Pueraria Mirifica 500mg arrive friday! :-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon